IGNORED

Fulham (away)

dark

24th May 2009  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome of the Fulham game be?

• Win
    • Loss
    • Draw

...Oi! Bill, don't tell everyone about the pub, I want to get served (London Pride please Bill, Cheers). Whatever the result (we'll win BTW - we always do at Craven Cottage, if we don't the fabric of the universe will be torn apart) I hope you get no injuries and that you'll royally stuff the other team in SW6 in the final - I'll be a toffee that day...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be a toffee that day...

You and most of the (neutral) country matey :lol: .

I just hope it's a good game on Sunday, would be nice to finish on a high, and that the results nationwide result in...

Us in fifth

Fulham seventh

Newcastle down

Most of all though...no injuries. Then everyone can celebrate.

Have to be honest and admit to tipping a home win in the Anusol :unsure: .

...Oi! Bill, don't tell everyone about the pub, I want to get served (London Pride please Bill, Cheers). Whatever the result (we'll win BTW - we always do at Craven Cottage, if we don't the fabric of the universe will be torn apart) I hope you get no injuries and that you'll royally stuff the other team in SW6 in the final - I'll be a toffee that day...

So you don't want us to finish above Villa :lol:

we will break are duck down there and ill stick my neck out to say 2-0 to us! howard getting both, one with a diving header and the other being a scissor kick from 30 yards lobbing the keeper hitting the bar but then bouncing back of the keeper into the back of the net... Realistic odds 6,000,000 / 1 do you think its worth a pound?

we will break are duck down there and ill stick my neck out to say 2-0 to us! howard getting both, one with a diving header and the other being a scissor kick from 30 yards lobbing the keeper hitting the bar but then bouncing back of the keeper into the back of the net... Realistic odds 6,000,000 / 1 do you think its worth a pound?

Its easily worth a cheeky tenner bet that.

David Moyes was giving nothing away on the eve of Everton’s final league fixture at Fulham on Sunday.

Many pundits have suggested that Moyes will play a weakened side with the FA Cup final against Chelsea coming up the following weekend. The Everton manager has no new injury concerns ahead of the game, but was in no mood to divulge his likely line-up.

"I think the best preparation for the players going into the final will be for the players to play and be ready. That’s the way I am just now but it might change before kick-off.

The thing for me is that I am asking the players to remain focused and get the job done. They have done really well up until now and I want them to do the same. I’m going to take all the squad with me. I’ll make my decision based on what I feel is right for this game itself".

David Moyes was giving nothing away on the eve of Everton’s final league fixture at Fulham on Sunday.

Many pundits have suggested that Moyes will play a weakened side with the FA Cup final against Chelsea coming up the following weekend. The Everton manager has no new injury concerns ahead of the game, but was in no mood to divulge his likely line-up.

"I think the best preparation for the players going into the final will be for the players to play and be ready. That’s the way I am just now but it might change before kick-off.

The thing for me is that I am asking the players to remain focused and get the job done. They have done really well up until now and I want them to do the same. I’m going to take all the squad with me. I’ll make my decision based on what I feel is right for this game itself".

I would think Bill that one major consideration would revolve round who the ref is for Sunday, injuries are one thing red cards another. Will he rest the more volatile players (Timmy, Mo), his selection will be interesting.

surely your joking?

500k would be wonderful seen our budget, what do we win with N'castle going down, except for a chuckle to some.

Chuckle to some? I guess that you have to have been a strong followe of the English league to understand how much of a nobhead team Newcastle is. It would be a great sight to see them finally piss of with their big stadium down a level and slowly get shitter and shitter like Leeds. I really dont like them as a football club due to their arrogance. Total shambles, expect them to be down in the next 24 hours.

I would think Bill that one major consideration would revolve round who the ref is for Sunday, injuries are one thing red cards another. Will he rest the more volatile players (Timmy, Mo), his selection will be interesting.

Have a feeling he will play a second side tomorrow (because of the final)

Is anyone going to do the ToffeeeTalk match commentary?

Chuckle to some? I guess that you have to have been a strong followe of the English league to understand how much of a nobhead team Newcastle is. It would be a great sight to see them finally piss of with their big stadium down a level and slowly get shitter and shitter like Leeds. I really dont like them as a football club due to their arrogance. Total shambles, expect them to be down in the next 24 hours.

Have a feeling he will play a second side tomorrow (because of the final)

Is anyone going to do the ToffeeeTalk match commentary?

I will try although I'm supposed to be resting but if its coming in loud and clear I'll watch it on the net so no promises

@dark: I sincerely hope you were being ironic with the toffeetalk commentary as you're not an evertonian if you don't watch the fa cup final <_<

Which is the point of the commentary :huh::P

@Jimmy: Good point about red cards mate, I think that might be one of the factors, given that I'd expect to see Fellaini get benched, given our lack of a playmaker could Moyes opt for a 4-4-2?

--------------------Howard---------------------

Hibbert------Yobo----------Lescott-----Baines

Osman------Cahill---------Neville-----Pienaar

---------------Saha---------Jo------------------

Bench: Nash, Jacobsen, Gosling, Rodwell, Castillo, Fellaini, Vaughan

That could work, he'll want to use Jo as he only has one more game in which to use him. And if Hibbert is fit I imagine he'll start him.

@dark: I sincerely hope you were being ironic with the toffeetalk commentary as you're not an evertonian if you don't watch the fa cup final <_<

Which is the point of the commentary :huh::P

@Jimmy: Good point about red cards mate, I think that might be one of the factors, given that I'd expect to see Fellaini get benched, given our lack of a playmaker could Moyes opt for a 4-4-2?

--------------------Howard---------------------

Hibbert------Yobo----------Lescott-----Baines

Osman------Cahill---------Neville-----Pienaar

---------------Saha---------Jo------------------

Bench: Nash, Jacobsen, Gosling, Rodwell, Castillo, Fellaini, Vaughan

That could work, he'll want to use Jo as he only has one more game in which to use him. And if Hibbert is fit I imagine he'll start him.

Some of us locals try and update lads listening from OUK by posting comments from local radio broadcasts................it will not be necessary for the final as it is shown world wide and in Australia :lol:

Some of us locals try and update lads listening from OUK by posting comments from local radio broadcasts................it will not be necessary for the final as it is shown world wide and in Australia :lol:

As you may have noticed last night I was in a different mind state and got the final day of the season confused with the final.... :lol:

Ahhh the ennui

Form:

Fulham

Newcastle United 0-1 Fulham

Fulham 3-1 Aston Villa

Chelsea 3-1 Fulham

Fulham 1-0 Stoke City

Middlesbrough 0-0 Fulham

Everton

Everton 3-1 West Ham United

Everton 0-0 Tottenham Hotspur

Sunderland 0-2 Everton

Everton 1-2 Manchester City

Chelsea 0-0 Everton

Is anyone going to do the ToffeeeTalk match commentary?[/b]

I will try although I'm supposed to be resting but if its coming in loud and clear I'll watch it on the net so no promises

There are streams above if you want to do the commentary Jimmy. Anyone else up to the challenge B)

Guest efctaxi
There are streams above if you want to do the commentary Jimmy. Anyone else up to the challenge B)

Why do you need a commentary Dark ?