IGNORED

Kaka

reportedly Kaka will go to Real Madrid ... might AC Milan be clearing money for a bid on Ronaldo? Berlusconi seemed to be talking to him a little bit longer at the ceremony of the CL :) .

Also if this deal goes through, Real are out of the running for Ronaldo so there after all might be credence to Ronaldo's statement that he wants to stay with ManU.

reportedly Kaka will go to Real Madrid ... might AC Milan be clearing money for a bid on Ronaldo? Berlusconi seemed to be talking to him a little bit longer at the ceremony of the CL :) .

Also if this deal goes through, Real are out of the running for Ronaldo so there after all might be credence to Ronaldo's statement that he wants to stay with ManU.

I think Utd need to cash in on him now, his price will only go down

Why? hes only 24 and ot a lot more left in him.. tbh he's had a poor season at man utd this year compared to last. if he had an absolute stormer next season and plays better than he has done his value will shoot up more than it is now

why would they NEED to cash in on him?

they didnt buy him to make money, they bought him to play football.

as for kaka, i hope he doesnt go to real madrid, he's too good for them.

Why? hes only 24 and ot a lot more left in him.. tbh he's had a poor season at man utd this year compared to last. if he had an absolute stormer next season and plays better than he has done his value will shoot up more than it is now

He has gone flat, his attitude is wrong and, as far as Utd are concerned he makes himself out to be more important than the club, cash in time as far as I'm concern and at 24 they will get far more for him now than in a year or two's time

Look at Ronaldinhio, he was the best player by far at one stage and now he's not really heard of. A player that thinks they are bigger than the club should have no place within the team. He's going to bring Manchester United millions and millions when he is sold and it could be the best time to cash in. Not to mention the delight of seeing him away from the Premiership.

as for kaka, i hope he doesnt go to real madrid, he's too good for them.

I think he will actually, they are spending big in an attempt to regain the La Liga trophy. He'll join in their hunt in my opinion.

What this obsesstion about Real Madrid? if i was a player i wouldn't be romotely intrested in playing there. the team has 0 stability, as there a new manager every 2-3 months. There not even a great team, my god liverpool slapped them 4-0 without really trying

What this obsesstion about Real Madrid? if i was a player i wouldn't be romotely intrested in playing there. the team has 0 stability, as there a new manager every 2-3 months. There not even a great team, my god liverpool slapped them 4-0 without really trying

if i'm not mistaken they are the record holder in CL wins.

in the earlier part of this millenium, Spain was the best competition in the world with valencia, barcelona and real madrid doing what arsenal liverpool manu and chelsea are doing now.

So they're a very good team in a very good league .. Liverpool beat them handily and now they're on the brink of acquiering one of the best players in the world ... they're always a force to be reckoned with.

Real Madrid are still a good team and would attract anyone to them. Kaka' is known around the world as one of the best and he would certainly fit into the Madrid setup. With the poor season that they have had they will want to spend as much money as they can to save themselves from becoming a mid-table club. The honours list is one of the finest around (most Champions League wins) and they are in a very challenging league.

Madrid are still a force, and will be for some time.

Guest efctaxi

City banter :P

Altogether now .................................. :lol:

Crappy talk, keep talkin' Crappy talk ,

Talk about things you'd like to do .

You've got to have a team ,

If you don't have a team ,

How you gonna have your dream come true ?

Talk about Ka-kaaa , coming to the prem ,

Lookin' like the icing on the cake ;

He said to Madrid , rather you than them ,

I'm makin' all the wonga I can make .

Talk about players you'd like to try .

You can kiss the big top 4 goodbye .

Talk about Barry , lookin' like a girl ,

Pickin' through the brochures of Audi ;

Said to fat Harreeee , would you like to 'ave a whirl,

While I'm countin' all the wads of my moneeeey .

Talk about trophies you would like to win .

If you don't have a team '

Your cabinet will soon look flippin thin .

Talk about Mark hughes , the fish he wants to catch ,

Wants to finish higher than Everton .

He's gonna blow a fuse , when your lads don't win a match ,

You'll be lookin up at them when the seasons done .

Talk about pastures old and new .

You'll soon be proppin up division 2 .

If you don't talk Crappy ,

And you never have team ,

Then you'll never have a dream come true!

At the press conference all Kaka could talk about was that the financial crisis has affected every aspect of life in todays world and that he hopes that the transfer sum will help AC Milan.

I guess his heart is still in Italy. Must be weird to hear though for a Madrid supporter whose team just did their biggest transfer ever, that he actually hopes AC Milan got the better end of the deal. :).

In a blow to Chelsea, David Villa has become Real Madrid’s third mega-money signing this week, hot on the heels of £59m Kaka and £80m Cristiano Ronaldo. The 27-year-old Spanish forward, who moved from Valencia today, cost Real a reported 40m Euros

Another good signing for Real Madrid. I was always worried that he would end up at Liverpool because of how good he is. I rate him highly and am really surprised he hasn't been in the Premiership. A time ago Manchester United wanted him and this summer it seems that he was being eyed by Chelsea. He'll definatly improve the team and help them catch an FC Barcelona side that are slowly running over the horizon.