IGNORED

Pre-season

dark

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jo's first away goal, hopefully the first of many!

I missed this goal due to the shitness of EvertonTV, can't believe I'm paying for this.

has it came back on for u mate?

still hasnt worked for me, sitting here for 40 minutes like a dic!head

Nice job boys.

Out of curiosity, I wanna know though, why can I view the 20 minute highlight video which will follow if it is 'copyrighted'?

Is it just a scam to keep bandwidth clean?

P.S: after using a proxy, it just says 'ready'. hahahahah. Suppose i'll have to wait for the highlights. But I'm still going to send an email regarding the copywright especially since I can get the 20 - 40 min highlight videos from last pre season.

Edited by Moe Joe

Who knows? Think Everton are subleasing the friendlies from Sky or someone like that? Are friendlies covered in the PL deal?

Man having Jo and Saha is really reminding me how important strikers are! Quality performance from them.

No, Everton are doing it all themselves mate.

I mean are the rights covered, seeing as Sky would only have the rights to the UK and Ireland? Or maybe friendly rights are a requirement of having FA referees and Everton have to pay the FA for the rights and its not economically viable for world rights?

Yeah I should whine about that. I mean I figured that if I got the bury live commentary and its highlight video, I was set. It ain't as if Everton currently took on Barcelona or something, in establishment with another league. :unsure:

For example, I could understand if the MLS game is copyrighted.

Edited by Moe Joe