IGNORED

Moutinho

I can't believe I'm hunting around for info every server to do with Everton is jammed!!! I have had enough its been a long day, going to play a bit of Wii Fifa online. Hope Kenwright is proud of himself, its obvious to see why Wyness jumped ship, who would want to be held accountable for the dross we have been served all summer?

I know I will sleep easy, but I know one thing Bill Kenwright your fooked!!!

Enjoy the pain tonight boys, I give up :(

If we are prepared to lose out on a player of mouts class for a few million then we are stupid!!!

If BK is really struggling to spend the cash then I could send my missus up to Goodison to spend it for him and I promise the whole kitty would be gone in minutes!!!!

3 hours to go and only saha on deadline day, f&%king ridiculous!!!!

I can't believe I'm hunting around for info every server to do with Everton is jammed!!! I have had enough its been a long day, going to play a bit of Wii Fifa online. Hope Kenwright is proud of himself, its obvious to see why Wyness jumped ship, who would want to be held accountable for the dross we have been served all summer?

Never ever give up, Smith might arrive yet :lol:

me too totally pissed off no hope left :suicide_anim:

it was never going to happen, as much as we all wanted it to it was abit out of our reach.

and jamie i bet you was hoping you would be wrong but knew you wasnt going to be.

In all fairness to you guys, i don't think it was out of your reach. i think you just might have tried too much to get a bargain when there was none to get.

yeah, like you would sell someone for less that he was worth if you didn't need to.

Sprooly the only ppl to blame for this supposed deal is our own club not Sporting i actually admire what they have achieved over there in terms of building on solid foundations and not being a selling club "anymore" :P if your going to blame anyone the only ppl to point the finger at is our own club no one elses simple as that really.

Cheers for the info and updates Sporting goodluck with this season

There is no point getting tetchy towards Sporting. Why would they just cave in and sell one of there best talents for less than they need to?

And before people complain over us spending 15m on Fellani and not being able to spend 20m on Joao. The main sticking point is how much money we paid up front, its my understadning that we have only paid around 10m up front for Fellani and the rest is spread over a few years, much like most transfers. Sporting wouldn't have excepted that as they wanted it all up front, we didnt have that amount of money, simple really.

Oh, and to all our Sporting fans that have been visiting. Good luck with the new season, hope you do well in Europe. Maybe we will see you on here in a future transfer window.

Absolutely, input's been really appreciated. Nice bunch of guys also.

This has to have been the longest rumour thread ever!

Yep very nice bunch of supporters good luck with the season sporting! O an keep are joao in good shape till january ha! Joke!

There is no point getting tetchy towards Sporting. Why would they just cave in and sell one of there best talents for less than they need to?

And before people complain over us spending 15m on Fellani and not being able to spend 20m on Joao. The main sticking point is how much money we paid up front, its my understadning that we have only paid around 10m up front for Fellani and the rest is spread over a few years, much like most transfers. Sporting wouldn't have excepted that as they wanted it all up front, we didnt have that amount of money, simple really.

Oh, and to all our Sporting fans that have been visiting. Good luck with the new season, hope you do well in Europe. Maybe we will see you on here in a future transfer window.

I'll stick around from time to time, kinda got used to u guys, and developed a soft spot for EFC.

but i agree that possibly the deciding factor was not so much how much was offered (i think the last one was rumoured to have been £18M), but how it was payed. We frankly wanted more upfront, possibly to pay for our substitute for him, and EFC couldn't cover that.

But Fellaine appears very similar to joão, less technical with the ball, more defensive than offensive, but a box to box player, capable of handling the entire game with no problems. He's taller, and win more balls in the air, but joão has more experience, imo, due to the championships both play in, and joão also appears to be a bit more disciplined. he only gets booked on those curgical fouls you have to make, to brake counters and the like.

All in all, a good replacement, and i think he'll do well. I think his major flaw (his foot work) is gonna improve imensely in the EPL, so now he just needs a proper aircut, cuz let's face it, those 80's curls.... ;)