IGNORED

Dunc To Pompey

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=38...ve+for+Big+Dunc

If he does decide to sign for them good luck to him I say he isn't what we need anymore but if he feels he can still do alright at the top level fair play I would cheer him if he came to Goodison in a pompey shirt even if they did still have those terrible away socks that look like tights

If he goes to them good luck but can't beleive when they were on about at xmas that he might not make it til the end of the season the he is going to get another contract in the top flight.

But saying that if he does good luck.

If i find it i'l post it, infact i think its in Joe Royals book.

Everton plyed a pre season friendly in scotland and Duncan had a fooking howler first half. Half time Joe asks him what the fecks goin on and Duncan told him that the centre half had come over at the start of the game shook his hand and said it was out of order him going to jail over the headbutt, he felt realy sorry for Duncan and his family and realy respected Duncan as a player. The big man couldnt play his normal game because he couldnt be agressive with this lad in a pre season game after he had been so nice to him!

The mans not a complete thug and wherever he go's he wont play against us because he needs to be agressive to be effective, primative i know but thats just Duncan!

you'll always find the most primative of players to be the most determind and effective!

...bit of a generalisation. Just thinking of examples of intelligent footballers (not easy :lol: ) but two that spring to mind are Pat Nevin and Steve Coppell..think they were pretty determined and effective in their day.

...bit of a generalisation. Just thinking of examples of intelligent footballers (not easy :lol: ) but two that spring to mind are Pat Nevin and Steve Coppell..think they were pretty determined and effective in their day.

to be primative is not exactly a lack of intellegence! but im sure nevin and coppell also excelled when driven by a bit of aggresson