IGNORED

Michael Turner

Reported in the sun for £8m - here's your goal scoring centre back if we lose Joleon.

If it's true that we want onourha in any deal for lescott and get say £18m on top of that I'd have turner for £8m.

onourha...yobo...turner...baines

Maybe not the attacking full-back that we've all been wishing for but he's young, fit and solid, sure he's played there for citeh although primarily cb.

Another scenario, as above but switch onourha for petrov (a scenario that would please me!)

.............howard.............

nev ©...yobo...turner...baines

pienaar...felli..rodwell....petrov

..............cahill............

................jo..............

With arteta, jags and yak to come.

2nd scenario would enable moyes to concentrate the rest of his 'budget' on a class central midfielder - the all action box to box man?!

Reported in the sun for £8m - here's your goal scoring centre back if we lose Joleon.

If it's true that we want onourha in any deal for lescott and get say £18m on top of that I'd have turner for £8m.

onourha...yobo...turner...baines

Maybe not the attacking full-back that we've all been wishing for but he's young, fit and solid, sure he's played there for citeh although primarily cb.

Another scenario, as above but switch onourha for petrov (a scenario that would please me!)

.............howard.............

nev ©...yobo...turner...baines

pienaar...felli..rodwell....petrov

..............cahill............

................jo..............

With arteta, jags and yak to come.

2nd scenario would enable moyes to concentrate the rest of his 'budget' on a class central midfielder - the all action box to box man?!

Wouldnt touch Petrov with a barge poll he is a lazy waste of space who flits in and out of games( more often out than in)

I agree, not worth £8m.

No point really buying from bottom 10 Premier League teams, the prices are always way inflated because those clubs have got quite a decent transfer kitty, but they can't attract the players, so when they buy from each other the prices always look out of sorts.

It seems doomed that were gonna lose lescot cause city just what let it go but if we could get onhua money in the double figures and maybe richards to that would give us 2 young defensive talents and enough money to go sign a talented midfielder or a more experienced defender like a guy like upton from west ham

Not worth 8mil in my eyes. Would like to see him at Everton but for maybe half the price, but doubt Hull would accept that seeing as they are trying to build a squad that will stay in the prem... providing where they are in the league, January might be a better time to negotiate a deal for him.

• 3 weeks later...

is this some sort of sick joke?

michael turner!

i at least hope its a hoax to get harry to buy him

Rafa in for him :o ?

"I was talking with Hull manager Phil Brown, but I will not talk about figures."

He added cryptically: "Maybe I was just talking to Phil about the weather."

Benitez has been linked with a bid for central defender Turner, as well as Portsmouth's Sylvain Distin.

He is believed to have offered £6m for Turner, with Hull wanting closer to £12m.

T-w-e-l-v-e M-i-l-l-i-o-n!?