IGNORED

Mls All-Stars 1 - 1 Everton (3-4 Penalties)

EFC247

Howard makes some amazing saves in this game!

Most of the highlights show the All Stars chances, but that's because it's on the MLS site.

But we did have some good chances!

http://web.mlsnet.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=5818417

Everton Starting XI

---------------------------

Howard

Hibbert Lescott Yobo Baines

Rodwell Neville

Fellaini

Cahill Osman

Saha

Edited by EFC247

Three notables in that shoot-out.

Lescott's penalty....perfection. Easily the best pen.

Howard's save from Arnoud. Impressive, really strong arm!

....and the cameraman standing behind the taker :o . That could never happen here....could it :unsure: ?

Howard makes some amazing saves in this game!

Most of the highlights show the All Stars chances, but that's because it's on the MLS site.

But we did have some good chances!

http://web.mlsnet.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=5818417

Everton Starting XI

---------------------------

Howard

Hibbert Lescott Yobo Baines

Rodwell Neville

Osman Cahill

Saha

theres a player missing? unless we went for the 441 formation lol

Saha looks sharp, im excited about the newcampaign with him and jo :D all white kit aswel, im guessin thats a training kit? Osman looked good yday aswell, Howard was on-fire in the game, the save from Casey's header was mint! looked a really exciting game!

Yeah, very pleased with Saha's form.

I saw the game on Espn and i must say, hibbert was no where near picking up the man when MLS scored! Yobo did look abit off but i am sure it was just one of those games for him. Saha did look really sharp and took his goal well. But Howard was in sensational form with the saves he made. Even when Donovan struck the post in the six yard box, Howard made himself look big and it might have put donovan off. And the strong hand he had for the penalty save was class. I liked phil's little penalty celebration. Apparently according to the commentator, it was his first ever competitive penalty.

I saw the game on Espn and i must say, hibbert was no where near picking up the man when MLS scored! Yobo did look abit off but i am sure it was just one of those games for him. Saha did look really sharp and took his goal well. But Howard was in sensational form with the saves he made. Even when Donovan struck the post in the six yard box, Howard made himself look big and it might have put donovan off. And the strong hand he had for the penalty save was class. I liked phil's little penalty celebration. Apparently according to the commentator, it was his first ever competitive penalty.

Didn't Pip take a penalty in the FA Cup Semi-Final?