IGNORED

Vladimir Bystrov

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical! First Bangera and now him, and people think these false transfer stories don't exist? No other club in the top flight does this as much as Everton, just killing time until the deadline then they'll come out with the usual 'oh we were this close bollocks'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Bystrov

24 international caps and 4 goals.

Everyone from outside the E.U needs a work permit, there's no need to get your panties in a twist that we're trying to sign them.

Perhaps the most pertinent part of the link above is this ..........

However, Spartak manager Valery Karpin told Sport Express that he knew nothing about any deal.

"I only found out about this in the Internet, and I was very surprised," said Karpin, who is also club chairman. "There hasn't even been a hint of talks."

From that it would appear that all the rumours were in fact just that!

Perhaps the most pertinent part of the link above is this ..........

However, Spartak manager Valery Karpin told Sport Express that he knew nothing about any deal.

"I only found out about this in the Internet, and I was very surprised," said Karpin, who is also club chairman. "There hasn't even been a hint of talks."

From that it would appear that all the rumours were in fact just that!

That's what I was afraid of.

Typical! First Bangera and now him, and people think these false transfer stories don't exist? No other club in the top flight does this as much as Everton, just killing time until the deadline then they'll come out with the usual 'oh we were this close bollocks'.

Yawn :sleeping_02: Yawn :sleeping_02: Yawn :sleeping_02:

Edited by DangerMouse

Yawn :sleeping_02: Yawn :sleeping_02: Yawn :sleeping_02:

Im not saying I agree with Capt but you have to admit that the fact in all 4 deals we are supposedly involved in( Elm, Banega, Taylor & Bystrov) the relevant managers/chairman of the other clubs involved all say they know nothing about any Everton bid, doesnt exactly help deter the conspiracy theories

Thank you Duncan, as you have common sense. Danger mouse thinks I'm moaning, but if you check his history then he slags virtually everyone off, especially when he is in a bad mood. Poor pet!

And if you look at YOUR history you'll see that all you do is moan about everything. You moan when we don't go for players. You moan when we go for non - European players. You moan that Everton mention deals on the OS. You moan when there is no transfer news.

It's all getting a bit ridiculous. When there's any doubt or ambiguity in anything to do with this football club, you seize upon it and fill the void with the most senseless drivel that has ever been seen on this forum...

And we've had some pretty impressive drivel recently.

P.S. .. I quite like DangerMouse...

And if you look at YOUR history you'll see that all you do is moan about everything. You moan when we don't go for players. You moan when we go for non - European players. You moan that Everton mention deals on the OS. You moan when there is no transfer news.

It's all getting a bit ridiculous. When there's any doubt or ambiguity in anything to do with this football club, you seize upon it and fill the void with the most senseless drivel that has ever been seen on this forum...

:smile_anim:

Birds of a feather flock together, so I'm not surprised about that. I'm upset because it's ground hog day this summer, but only seemingly worse. If your happy with then it's up to you, because at least be accurate with what you say about me as most of what I say is credible, don't fall into the opposite of that thank you.

Birds of a feather flock together, so I'm not surprised about that. I'm upset because it's ground hog day this summer, but only seemingly worse. If your happy with then it's up to you, because at least be accurate with what you say about me as most of what I say is credible, don't fall into the opposite of that thank you.

Everything is credible when there is no evidence to the contrary.

For example is the Flying Spaghetti Monster credible? It fills a hole in our understanding much like you do, and is impossble to prove wrong.

The problem is that your opinions are a constant moving target, as soon as you are proved wrong on something you either move onto something else or come up with something like Ian Ross/BK/Moyes are inventing the story.

You are right about one thing, it is groundhog day this summer. You and your constant moaning which is constantly repeated in every thread.

edit: typos.

Edited by Grarghsies

Funny how your attempting to pick holes in what I have said, yet your mates aren't under the same critical analysis, why is that? I can guess the answer but please explain.

I'm happy to discuss any black holes you claim, as that's what we are here for as a forum.

My mates? I have very few people I consider friends on this forum, and none of them have weighed in on this argument. And if they did, I'm sure they'd disagree with my view. But there's a difference between being pessimistic and being tinfoil hat paranoid. And the reason I haven't critiqued anyone else's posts is that I either agree with them or see where they are coming from. You, on the other hand, find new and special ways to astound me.

Keeping it simple, the most obvious hole is our lack of signings. You seem to think that the executives, directors and even Moyes are in on some sort of conspiracy to falsify transfers to placate the masses. Which is so completely ridiculous it's beyond belief. If a conspiracy was in order, much easier would be to sign 2-3 freebies on middling wages and come out on a PR campaign about how strong our team is and how we just needed some bodies.

My mates? I have very few people I consider friends on this forum, and none of them have weighed in on this argument. And if they did, I'm sure they'd disagree with my view. But there's a difference between being pessimistic and being tinfoil hat paranoid. And the reason I haven't critiqued anyone else's posts is that I either agree with them or see where they are coming from. You, on the other hand, find new and special ways to astound me.

Keeping it simple, the most obvious hole is our lack of signings. You seem to think that the executives, directors and even Moyes are in on some sort of conspiracy to falsify transfers to placate the masses. Which is so completely ridiculous it's beyond belief. If a conspiracy was in order, much easier would be to sign 2-3 freebies on middling wages and come out on a PR campaign about how strong our team is and how we just needed some bodies.

YES PLEASE!!! :P

Conspiracy is such a tainted word, I prefer business strategy myself. Let's take the latest transfer news, the Russian Bystrov club saying his transfer is news to them, Bengera playing for his club last night while his manager said important players like him are going nowhere, and Senderos being 'signed' then unsigned due to differences in the fee. All of these stories come around times when either the club needs ticket sales or it's under fire, I would love for the club to prove me wrong but I seriously doubt that.

They are tons of pass examples, if you want me to go on? And I believe Moyes tries his best to get them in, but he isn't in control of funds though Mr Kenwright is. Moyes is more annoyed than any fan, I can tell you.

Conspiracy is such a tainted word, I prefer business strategy myself. Let's take the latest transfer news, the Russian Bystrov club saying his transfer is news to them, Bengera playing for his club last night while his manager said important players like him are going nowhere, and Senderos being 'signed' then unsigned due to differences in the fee. All of these stories come around times when either the club needs ticket sales or it's under fire, I would love for the club to prove me wrong but I seriously doubt that.

They are tons of pass examples, if you want me to go on? And I believe Moyes tries his best to get them in, but he isn't in control of funds though Mr Kenwright is. Moyes is more annoyed than any fan, I can tell you.

How do you know Moyes is more annoyed than any fan? That's meaningless speculation.

How do you know it's not a problem on Valencia's end? Do you seriously believe Everton would make up that they've applied for a work permit for Banega?

I've yet to see where Everton have officially commented on Bystrov. So far it's just been SSN and papertalk.

Senderos had personal terms agreed. And Kenwright fully admitted than we were still negotiating the fee. That may or may not have fallen through.

There are more logical conclusions than a co-ordinated "business strategy" as you call it.

How do you know Moyes is more annoyed than any fan? That's meaningless speculation.

How do you know it's not a problem on Valencia's end? Do you seriously believe Everton would make up that they've applied for a work permit for Banega?

I've yet to see where Everton have officially commented on Bystrov. So far it's just been SSN and papertalk.

Senderos had personal terms agreed. And Kenwright fully admitted than we were still negotiating the fee. That may or may not have fallen through.

There are more logical conclusions than a co-ordinated "business strategy" as you call it.

Firstly is moving to Kirby whilst not having the finances logical? Things don't always work that way, well at least with Everton. And speaking of meaningless speculation, where the proof for Senderos agreeing terms? Come on, let's not be a hyprocrite now.

Firstly is moving to Kirby whilst not having the finances logical? Things don't always work that way, well at least with Everton. And speaking of meaningless speculation, where the proof for Senderos agreeing terms? Come on, let's not be a hyprocrite now.

From what I recall Kenwright said as much at the Shareholder's Meeting. If not then it still stands. Kenwright said they were negotiating a fee.

And since when does this having anything to do with Kirkby?

You said Everton transfer dealings are logical and forthright, hence why I mentioned Kirby as being illogical captain!

It's a big leap to falsifying home office applications from moving to a crappy stadium because we can't afford better.

EDIT: Switched bolded terms

Edited by Grarghsies

Not happening...

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/moyes-hopeful-over-banega.html

Moyes admitted on Thursday he would like to add at least four new faces to his squad but denied reports the Club are in talks to sign Spartak Moscow midfielder Vladimir Bystrov. He said: "Wherever you're getting that name from, or whoever's writing it, I can tell you they're 100 per cent wrong."

Edited by inertia8