IGNORED

Vladimir Bystrov

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to topic, Bystrov isn't coming as the player apparently denied the move today. So, I know Moyes can't dismiss all the names linked to the club, but I do wonder why this one was allowed to run and run if there wasn't a hint of truth in there?

Errrrr?

Moyes admitted on Thursday he would like to add at least four new facesto his squad but denied reports the Club are in talks to sign SpartakMoscow midfielder Vladimir Bystrov. He said: "Wherever you're gettingthat name from, or whoever's writing it, I can tell you they're 100 percent wrong

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/moyes-hopeful-over-banega.html

Back to topic, Bystrov isn't coming as the player apparently denied the move today. So, I know Moyes can't dismiss all the names linked to the club, but I do wonder why this one was allowed to run and run if there wasn't a hint of truth in there?

So now everyone possibly involved have denied the move. Should make obvious the fact that this was only just paper talk, as much of everything else seems to be.

The club allowed it to run and run? What should they do? We've had about 125 new threads in this section since the end of last season, many with multiple links. Which ones should they deny?

They'd have to employ someone full time (or one of us sad bastards could do it for them :unsure: ).

So, I know Moyes can't dismiss all the names linked to the club

The club allowed it to run and run? What should they do? We've had about 125 new threads in this section since the end of last season, many with multiple links. Which ones should they deny?

They'd have to employ someone full time (or one of us sad bastards could do it for them :unsure: ).

Oh dear.

Update: And if you're asking yourself where, in particular, the usually reputable Guardian could have got this story from if there was nothing in it, we received an email last night from a fan who could well be on a wind up but claiming nonetheless that he has information from within the club that contrary to the denials from all three of Spartak, Bystrov and Moyes, the Russian winger will be at Finch Farm on Monday for a medical and to discuss personal terms. Well, it is the silly season after all...

21 Aug | Source: RiaNovosti

From: http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/09-10/rumour-mill/index.asp#090822d

did anyone else catch the vid of the interview when moyes denied being in for bystrov?

reporter: david, you've been linked again with vladimir bystrov.

moyes: who??? (puzzled look on face)

absolutely hilarious

No didn't you notice the pause before he said who?

Then the interviewer repeated it slowly, then he denied it :P

He wasn't sure if he said Bilya :P Moyes almost gave away the transfer then lol :P

Edited by Grarghsies