• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half time report, ADHD style:

Billy's left foot is amazing

Rodwell is Godwell

AEK Athens are hilariously bad at defending

Gosling doesn't look worse than Hibbert

Pienaar at RM makes us much more balanced.

AEK Athens are hilariously bad at defending

Nice, i like how Billy just fit in.

This formation looks sexy :D

It's nice!, but Aek Athens are not half as good as an average Fulham, and we'd never get this much room in the prem.That said it's still nice to see new and old(Yobo) players enjoying their football.It would be nice to see clever use of the subs by Moyes, you know, rest a couple, test a couple, whilst still keeping things gouing as they are.If we get another goal, get Pienaar of and give him a rest, plus get Yak on and lose a couple pounds.

6-0 would be nice :)

it's 3-0 stop moaning!

gives moyes a chance for a rare chance at 4-4-2 and gives him a rest before hopefully starting on Sunday.

about good players don't need time to settle in, I totally disagree when it comes to being in different leagues in different countries. even some of the best players in the world have taken a while to settle in to different leagues with different players.

He played 5 minutes in his previous game

Howard - 6. Nothing to do really.

Gosling - 6. Steady, but again not really tested though he didn't provide a single cross into their box.

Distin - 7. Rock solid and nice goal.

Yobo - 8. MOTH. Proved me wrong about being captain material, very well played. A mature performance which I am not used to with Joey.

Baines - 8. Superb again, really great engine.

Pienaar - 8. Much, much better with the negative shackles off and being allowed to drift. Outstanding goal, let's hope he is fit for Sunday.

Rodwell - 7. Rock solid again, really become the star in the middle.

Cahill - 5. Didn't do a lot for me, silly booking was typical of his night.

Felliani - 5. Another player I was underwhelmed with, he better pick up soon or he'll be back in Liege.

Billy - 8. Outstanding performance, makes his admission last Sunday even more puzzling. Set up two goals, his crossing was Hinchcliffe like, and looked a real genuine threat down the left. I was drooling, and can't wait to see more of him.

Jo - 7. I'll give him seven as his goal is reward for the hard effort he has put in this season. His touches are a little poor at times, but his first real chance he took which is what you want from a striker.

Osman - 4. With the team 3 - 0 up, he still was out of his depth. An embarrassment!

Yakubu - 7. Ahh it was great to see him back, and without trying to sound like Alan Hansen: Pace, power, awareness, he has them all. Feed the Yak and he will score!

Saha - 6. Did well but hope Uefa over turn his red and ban that Juanfan for cheating!

Moyes - 8. Did a little adventure hurt? Now let's see if your ready to carry this on against Blackburn, which I sadly doubt!

Howard - 6. Nothing to do really.

Gosling - 6. Steady, but again not really tested though he didn't provide a single cross into their box.

Distin - 7. Rock solid and nice goal.

Yobo - 8. MOTH. Proved me wrong about being captain material, very well played. A mature performance which I am not used to with Joey.

Baines - 8. Superb again, really great engine.

Pienaar - 8. Much, much better with the negative shackles off and being allowed to drift. Outstanding goal, let's hope he is fit for Sunday.

Rodwell - 7. Rock solid again, really become the star in the middle.

Cahill - 5. Didn't do a lot for me, silly booking was typical of his night.

Felliani - 5. Another player I was underwhelmed with, he better pick up soon or he'll be back in Liege.

Billy - 8. Outstanding performance, makes his admission last Sunday even more puzzling. Set up two goals, his crossing was Hinchcliffe like, and looked a real genuine threat down the left. I was drooling, and can't wait to see more of him.

Jo - 7. I'll give him seven as his goal is reward for the hard effort he has put in this season. His touches are a little poor at times, but his first real chance he took which is what you want from a striker.

Osman - 4. With the team 3 - 0 up, he still was out of his depth. An embarrassment!

Yakubu - 7. Ahh it was great to see him back, and without trying to sound like Alan Hansen: Pace, power, awareness, he has them all. Feed the Yak and he will score!

Saha - 6. Did well but hope Uefa over turn his red and ban that Juanfan for cheating!

Moyes - 8. Did a little adventure hurt? Now let's see if your ready to carry this on against Blackburn, which I sadly doubt!

Sorry, but Osman 4?... RUBBISH. I'm not his biggest fan but he did some nice stuff.

Felli was good as well. Granted not as good as Rodwell, but.. 5?

Sorry, but Osman 4?... RUBBISH. I'm not his biggest fan but he did some nice stuff.

Felli was good as well. Granted not as good as Rodwell, but.. 5?

All Osman did was run down blind alleys, his crossing and dead ball kicks were poor, and his only plus was a shot wide. After your glee from the result, reflect and see that again he did nothing of note. Felliani is capable of much better.