IGNORED

Wolves (Home)

jamiemaher85

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that sending off was weird, didn't look like much in it to me, I thought Howard's relatiation was worse from what I saw!

Lost the plot for a minute there ol' Howard! got the rage and chased him down, grabbing him by the neck and pushing him over!

Poor performance I thought, no creativity, we miss Piennar, I hope he's back on Thursday. Yak played alright when he came on but did seem to get bogged down on the edge of the box by their defence a lot. Jo did alright and good ball across the box for the goal.

Baines looked quality going forward as well.

I have to go along with Blue250, obviously because we havent beaten them, and given the standard of our opponents Stoke and Wolves both played at home, i can only be disappointed and say it was an easy 4 points lost.

Could have been on the same points as the Reds now but with a game in hand on them.

Very disappointing. :(

You dont think our side is capable of beating Wolves and Stoke at home? :blink: And you wanted Howard to be sent off instead of the Wolves player....

What type of "Blue" are you again.......? :huh:

What kind of Blue am I!..........Eeeeerrrmmmm, try HONEST!

Did we beat Stoke....or Wolves! :blink:

Howard should have been booked!.....don't like it tough.

negative tactics again. Wolves not a threat in attck yet we play 2 CDM's...thats not good. We need 2 strikers against those teams, im getting slightly frustrated with the lack of urgency. The middle got dominated by wolves. all the subs made a major difference, why did Fellaini not start or Yak? aaaah well another 2 points lost. We culd have been above the shite...!! I dont like pointing fingers but Heitinga was crap n the 1st half, redeemed in the 2nd. Rodwell was good in the 1st half, horrendous in the 2nd. Osman...well did he play at all? i dont remember seeing him!?