IGNORED

Wolves (Home)

jamiemaher85

This is a must win game after the por result against Stoke, and with a little bit of a rest hopefully we'll be a little sharper than last time, pls Yobo and Pienaar should be in contention.

I'm going 3-1. Bily, Saha and Johnny. Ebanks-Blake for them.

Howard

Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines

Pienaar Felli Rodwell Bily

Cahill Saha

Plus Stewart Atwell is ref so we can expect a few odd decisions and possibly a phantom goal.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a must win game after the por result against Stoke, and with a little bit of a rest hopefully we'll be a little sharper than last time, pls Yobo and Pienaar should be in contention.

I'm going 3-1. Bily, Saha and Johnny. Ebanks-Blake for them.

Howard

Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines

Pienaar Felli Rodwell Bily

Cahill Saha

Plus Stewart Atwell is ref so we can expect a few odd decisions and possibly a phantom goal.

Fellaini is not supposed to be starting, midfield five... Pienaar-Osman-Rodwell-Cahill-Bilyaletinov.

2-0 Saha-Osman -- Yobo (own goal).

I can't really see anything but three points. I am going for 3-0 and as I have put Louis Saha in my FF team, a nice hat-trick will suffice, thank you B)

I have had him and Bent in from the start of the season ( que the smug smile ! )

Cant see us having too many problems seeing off Wolves especially if Piennar is back as hoped. So I reckon 3-0 Saha getting 2 Cahill 1 & Yobo the other! :P

Website is reporting that he will be available now.

Also, you predict 2-0, but yobo scoring an own goal? Is that an Atwell cracker missing it?

Like you said expect a few odd decisions by the ref, he will not allow it cos Yobo was pushed in the back. :D:D

Change my score to 2-1 Yobo another own goal. :)

I don't think we played that badly against Stoke last week and still expect us to wrap up the three points this time round. Wolves don't seem to have that many threats to me other than Doyle so as long as we keep him out of the game we can guarentee a clean sheet for Howard.

Not expecting Wolves too do much against us, they're going to be in a relegation scrap come May. 3-0 to Everton with Fellaini, Yakubu and Bilyaletdinov to score.

we all said this about Stoke, 3-0 saha

doubt it

they have only just came up and will fight for every point they can get

we just need a game were we win so easily, we need all the confidence at the moment

i thought after we beat AEK we would have battered stoke, but give credit to them they fought back

We should be putting a team like this away easily.

I'd hope that the lads would win 2-0 or even by 3, I think it's a bit harsh to say yobo will score an own goal, he won't.

I'll be watchin from the upper gwladys since I'm off work, the display against Stoke simply wasn't evough and we should have collected 3 points from that one.

Howard

heitinga. Yobo. Distin. Baines

cahill. Osman. Fellaini. Billy

yak. Saha.

The yak with one and saha with 2, am goin 3 nil to the blues but if wolves do get a goal, i'm goin for kevin Doyle!

Wolves' relegation battle, starts with their next game! That's us!

They will come for a point hope for three, and try and get the crowd on Evertons back.Nothings going to be easy this year, Piennar, Bily etc will have to work really hard to create chance, or it will be Stoke all over again.

We have probably got better players than them, but you could say the same about Burnley :( ..and they beat us.

We could beat them, we should beat them.Yobo, Pienaar and Saha hold the key, them and a good solid team around them.

Key man for me MOYES!

I know games aren't won on paper but looking at that squad we should be winning games like this by a couple of goals comfortably. I'm not saying that our younger players aren't up to the job but you compare that team to our matchday squad at games earlier in the season e.g. Fulham then there's a massive difference!

That being said from what I've seen and heard of Wolves this season they've been a bit up and down plus I think they'll be up for it and rested so who knows on the day but I'm gonna stick with us 2-0 Saha and Cahill

shame piennar's not back yet, hopefully he's back for Benfica.

Good to see Coleman getting his first match on the bench.

I agree, i think he is there to cover for Baines, i'm sure he switched from right to left in one of the pr-season friendlies, and looked quite good.