IGNORED

West Ham (Away)

iggy

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Moyes drums into them at half-time that they must concentrate when they come back out!

Definately, we look so easy to score against (easier to score against should I say) straight after HT. In the last few years we have always come out better but this season its the opposite.

Weve not been good but we havent been bad. I actually think Gosling has been doing alright but he is just so bloody slow (and weak)!

I'd like to see him involved at some point. He has a point to prove, especially with his off the field, ahem, choices.

I am probably not fully up to speed with this, but am glad someone else has picked up on some of Jose's off-pitch choices. I'm linked to him on Facebook and I actually ended up emailing the club asking if they knew some of the comments he makes on that site. Granted, he's a kid but some of it is worthy of fines at minimum. Would be a shame if a talent goes to waste...

As for on the pitch today, something to fight to hold on to...Come on Blues.

I am probably not fully up to speed with this, but am glad someone else has picked up on some of Jose's off-pitch choices. I'm linked to him on Facebook and I actually ended up emailing the club asking if they knew some of the comments he makes on that site. Granted, he's a kid but some of it is worthy of fines at minimum. Would be a shame if a talent goes to waste...

As for on the pitch today, something to fight to hold on to...Come on Blues.

Pray tell! What has he been saying? I can't say I really know anything about the lad personally and it's wrong to believe all the chinese whispers you hear, but some must be true and i've heard nothing but bad things about this lad in his personal life, the fact that he's a kopite is not great either! Probably worse than a drug charge actually! lol.

Definately, we look so easy to score against (easier to score against should I say) straight after HT. In the last few years we have always come out better but this season its the opposite.

Weve not been good but we havent been bad. I actually think Gosling has been doing alright but he is just so bloody slow (and weak)!

first touch of a bouncy castle as well

My stream must be delayed! Im 54 mins in and Saha is still on! Does that mean Saha has a knock?

I again re-iterate that Felli needs to come on. I think hes had a decent game thus far but he looks tired and is giving away fouls that he shouldnt be. Bring on some natural width and let Cahill go up top next to Yak (or Saha on my feed :D )

My stream must be delayed! Im 54 mins in and Saha is still on! Does that mean Saha has a knock?

I again re-iterate that Felli needs to come on. I think hes had a decent game thus far but he looks tired and is giving away fouls that he shouldnt be. Bring on some natural width and let Cahill go up top next to Yak (or Saha on my feed :D )

He didnt look to be carrying a knock but he was probably taken off as a precaution as he's only just come back from injury and he looked tired and was not really able to get involved.