IGNORED

West Ham (Away)

iggy

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point, well made! He doesn't even get off the bench which I find baffling.

Anyway.

Still, as I look out of my office window at Ipswich's ground, I know that there is always someone worse off!

I hope you know I was being sarcastic?! I would much rather give Baxter a go but Moyes doesn't seem to want to try anything new or different.

I hope you know I was being sarcastic?! I would much rather give Baxter a go but Moyes doesn't seem to want to try anything new or different.

Yep, no worries, I read you correctly and agree with you. I understand why it would be a risk to play Baxter just now, but it can't be that much more risk than Gosling. Right now, we just need whoever gets the shirt to give it their all.

COYB!

One person I really want to see a performance from today is Cahill. He has gone missing far to often this season and he is who should be linking defence and attack. When Cahill plays well the team usually plays well. He has been a missing cog so far this year, and unlike Arteta, Pienaar and Jags he's actually been on the bloody pitch.

Really need 3 points today, could well be a big turning point in our season. Hope Cahill can pull his finger out and hopefully Gosling can show us best. Really worried about where our creativity is going to come from though, maybe heitinga could shine through in that he played pretty well against stoke coming out of the defence and passing it about?

In other news, just watched the stoke-hull game, Pulis brings on Tuncay with 10 mins to go at 1-1, takes him off 2 mins later, for a midfielder and Hull go on to win 2-1. He must be taking tactical advise from Moyesy and also, Tuncay was REALLY pissed off with coming off after 2 mins of playing time........Wonder if he would be worth a go in Jan? think he is a really good player to be honest.

PS.....FOOKIN GET IN!!!

Edited by GoodisonRoad

How can you not love Heitinga when he gets stuck in like that! Pity too many others arent doing the same. Having said that though he needs to stop the silly niggling fouls, a bit like Fellaini last year.

Cahill is pissing me off. I know he isnt a left mid but just stay in you position and help Baines out FFS. Id rather have Gosling working hard, helping his FB out than Cahill going wherever he pleases. Moyes get a grip of him!

Oh yer great goal from Saha out of absolutley nowhere! Plus I dunno about anyone else but Fellaini looks nackered, maybe Jo on the left Cahill up top second half?

Edited by Bailey

How can you not love Heitinga when he gets stuck in like that! Pity too many others arent doing the same. Having said that though he needs to stop the silly niggling fouls, a bit like Fellaini last year.

Cahill is pissing me off. I know he isnt a left mid but just stay in you position and help Baines out FFS. Id rather have Gosling working hard, helping his FB out than Cahill going wherever he pleases. Moyes get a grip of him!

Oh yer great goal from Saha out of absolutley nowhere! Plus I dunno about anyone else but Fellaini looks nackered, maybe Jo on the left Cahill up top second half?

He's not on the bench. Carrying a knock.