IGNORED

West Ham (Away)

iggy

The first of 3 away games on the bounce this Sunday, normally a pretty good place for us in terms of results recently but with current form/absentees, although I live in hope, I am fearing the worst.

2-1 for the 'ammers. :(

Edited by iggy

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bloody hell Iggy! moving on so soon? ;) it all depends on who we have available, but i would go 0-2 just because Everton never do what you expect them to...

Haha, yes, it's only a couple of days away and I would rather look forward than back!

You be as dramatic as you like Bailey, this is getting very serious, no win in the last seven games, and only 3 wins in the league, we are now only two points away from being in the bottom 3.

Dramatic :blink: i'll fookin say it is.

We must win but without an influx of new fit players i cant see us doing it, 2-1 for the hammers. :(

As an aside guys, I am going to a Q&A session after the match that the club have set up with ESCLA.

According to the email Elstone and "some other" club officials will be attending

Is there anything you want asked if I get a chance?

Whatever happened to 'Talking To The Enemy?'

And I think that we can over-throw the Hammers this weekend. I've tipped them as possibly one of the shocks to go down this season and definatly get involved in a relegation scrap. We performed poorly for the second 45 minutes against Benfica but we have to get a win from somewhere, so it should come from the 'Ammers game.

Everton 2 West Ham United 0 with Yakubu and Baines to score ;)

As badly as we are playing Mark I don't think we need to worry about relegation. When we have a full team we are better than most of the teams in the league (bar Top 4) and with the team that we have we can scrape results. Relegation should not be worried about yet, it's not even Christmas.

Lawrensen has tipped us.....we're doomed :unsure: .

The Hammers had a great result against Villa but the injury to Carlton Cole is not good news for them.

They haven't got many recognised strikers available now and I think they'll struggle against a team who seem to be playing almost every day!

Everton are slowly getting their players back to full fitness and have a good opportunity to take all three points on their travels to London.

Verdict: 0-2

Who are we "slowly getting back to full fitness" incidentally :huh: ?

And the injury to Carlton Cole brought Zavon Hines on against Villa...played superbly and got the winner :rolleyes: .

I can see this for some strange reason being the turning point of our season :blink: dont ask me why because im unsure myself but i can see us getting the three points today to give the lads some confidence and set us up for the United game where hopefully we will have a few players back to give the rest of the lads a kick up the arse.

1-3