IGNORED

Pienaar To City?

Daily Star has reported that City are lining up Pienaar for a 10m bid...

This is a bargain for them seeing Pienaar is probably our best player...this would be a huge loss

wot u guys think

source

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/108532/Pienaar-a-10m-city-target-/

Edited by madeofscars

A f*&*&* joke, why wasn't he tied down before it's come to this. Can't blame him, the idiots running this club have a lot to answer for. We gave Neville a ridiculous extension, which I'm not against, but one of our best players has to wait to get parity? It's like Don Hutchison all over again!

A f*&*&* joke, why wasn't he tied down before it's come to this. Can't blame him, the idiots running this club have a lot to answer for. We gave Neville a ridiculous extension, which I'm not against, but one of our best players has to wait to get parity? It's like Don Hutchison all over again!

Speculation really though. We have no idea what's going on....we have an excellent recent record of tying key players to long contracts (for what they're worth) so I'd go so far as to speculate that we've been trying/are still trying to sort things out.

And it's only the Daily Star ffs...might as well have been the Beano.

hasnt he got about 3 years left on his contract???

Contract runs out Summer 2011.

Its speculation nothing more nothing less its bound to happen as City have money to burn and we have a player who needs his contract tying up and as Mike said its hardly a credible source of football info if we believed the shite these dimwit journo's at these shite papers spouted we'd have a midfield consisting of Moutinho Riquelme and co!

If he did go i can see him going to Spain not to the lesser half of Manchester to be honest.

Daily Star has reported that City are lining up Pienaar for a 10m bid...

This is a bargain for them seeing Pienaar is probably our best player...this would be a huge loss

wot u guys think

source

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/108532/Pienaar-a-10m-city-target-/

peteO will be creaming his pants especially seeing as though he only values him at £6M!

and i thnk they've now worked out how well that went! so now they'lll probably be a tad tighter on releasing funds...Nuts wont go City. Although it wouldn't suprise me if he went, he's recaptured his form and will be looking for a slighter bigger challenges and having the opportunity to be playing with a team who is consistantly challenging, will be too great a pull. Roma would be a realistic destination!

Edited by tenaciousj