IGNORED

Liverpool

adamsmith69

I'm still not sure if this result has left me annoyingly frustrated or encouraged!!

I was tearing my hear out at the time but if we can kick on from this, beat athens on Wednesday which would almost certainly see us qualify and hammer spurs next Sunday then I think I'll be happy with things, especially as I know quite a few spurs fans and they're starting to get fuckin annoying talking of top four and even top three!!! So let's hope this is our moment when we finally click and go on a long run of form COYB!!!

As has been said before seeing Felli elbow Lucas was one of my highlights too :lol::lol:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am full of confidence for the future after that performance. When we get a full strength side out, we will do very well. Not scared of anyone now, pity the result did not reflect just how dominant we were really.

But that is football, doesn't matter how good you are, it is the goals that count.

I agree it was great to see us actually playing anything like good football but we need points. Spurs and Chelsea up in the next couple of weeks, and no matter how well we play elsewhere on the pitch, if we don't fucking sort out the two clowns masquerading at CB for us soon, we'll get nothing out of either of those games. What worries me is we've had our 'easiest' run of fixtures for the season, if we don't get some luck go our way soon we could be in the bottom three and 14/15 points off a European place by Christmas.

well both played rubbish at the back... it was only tony hibbert and leighton baines that saved their arses and had to clean up their mistakes...

how funny is this... RS had to rely on our defensive mistakes to beat us while we legitimately scored 2 goals from set plays

goals that are offside arent legitimate im afraid Reg... Though if it was Utd at OT bet it wouldve been allowed, was very tight. Fantastic finish for the first one too, the biggest piece of skill ive seen from Jo i think, he had a very good game.

did anyone see match of the day? i rarely watch it because theyre so blindly biased that it make me sick, but i watched because i was convinced that we would be congratualed for a good performance and for that Kopite to admit we were the better team. but what happened? yeah, thats right, they concentrated on the negatives and ignored the fact that we had 55% of the possesion, had nearly twice as many shots and were denied a penalty when Carriger tried to mount Felli... makes me feel sick...

Effectively seven defenders on the pitch for Liverpool.

Could it be that he employed the "small club mentality" tactics he was so dismissive of not so long ago?

"I am the Liverpool football club manager so I can only think about to win. It doesn't matter what they do. I never used those tactics at Valencia but sometimes I did with Extremadura." he said at the time.

Now he parks the bus.

It worked though didn't it?

Plus we're never going to win matches by going full throttle at the moment.