IGNORED

Liverpool

adamsmith69

Well after being fairly sure we would beat Hull on wednesday, i am now fairly sure we will get beat on wednesday. To be honest i don't even know what i would do. Probably go for a 4-5-1 as we played alot better like that in the second half against hull. My team would be

Howard

Hibbert Yobo Distin Baines

Heitinga

Pienaar Fellaini Bilyletdinov

Cahill

Saha

Put hibbert in for Neill because he knows exactly what it means to the fans. Please god send us a win

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm genuinely frightened about what they may do to us on Sunday :unsure:.

Not even going to predict the result because it really could go either way. I do predict it being an awful game though, derby's usually are and with both sides in bad form it's even more likely.

Lol If a get a parking ticket outside the ground, get piss wet through and contract swine flu and neither side manages to string two passes together all game but then in injury time the ball bounces off Yaks fat arse into the back of the red shites net for a totally undeserved 1-0 win then I would say that would be an absolutely fantastic game!

This is the side I'd put out :-

Howard

Hibbert Yobo Neill Baines

Bily Rodwell Heitinga Pienaar

Fellaini

Saha

That splits the two fairies up at the back and gives us someone back there who will shout in Neill. Bench Cahill and if we're still in the game with 20-25minutes to go throw him on with the message to prove a point that he shouldn't have been benched. Make him remember that the royal blue shirt has to be earned and shouldn't be taken for granted.

I would be surprised if Cahill is the kind of player that takes it for granted. I just think that it's a combination of being played out of position and he's out of form - which all players have at times. Lets not forget that this is a player that we signed from the Championship for £1.5m and was a player that everyone else knew about and didn't take the chance on him. Cahill owes us nothing other than giving his best as any empoyeee should do for their wage.

Play him.

Howard

Hibbert Yobo Distin Baines

Billy Heitinga Jack Peanuts

Cahill

Yakubu

Saha won't do 90minutes so inclined to keep him for the bench. If Jack doesn't make it, then Fella.

Whatever you do Blues don't concede in the first 25.

Go win this Blues.

If i were Moyes I would be inclines to go with 2 upfront after the game has settled in an attempt to take advantage of a shaky Rshite defence.

But to start I would go for:

Howard

Hibbert,Yobo,Distin,Baines

Billy,Heitinga,Fellaini,Pienaar

Cahill

Yakubu

I would play Heitinga in the mid just behind the defence in a shielding role and to disrupt the flow of Rshites play, he has already demonstrated he isnt scared to ruffle some feather and assuming he keeps his head he could be great.

Hoping to see some great linkage from Pienaar and Baines, and Cahill so show his worth with a typical headed goal.

COYB!

Edited by BlueNose1878

This is the side I'd put out :-

Howard

Hibbert Yobo Neill Baines

Bily Rodwell Heitinga Pienaar

Fellaini

Saha

That splits the two fairies up at the back and gives us someone back there who will shout in Neill. Bench Cahill and if we're still in the game with 20-25minutes to go throw him on with the message to prove a point that he shouldn't have been benched. Make him remember that the royal blue shirt has to be earned and shouldn't be taken for granted.

Pretty much what i would go for myself although im not a fan i think putting Hibbo back in would be a good move as he will want to prove his worth and will have that extra incentive with it being against the shite, I like Distin but agree with putting Neill in the middle aswell Distin has been shakey of late and Neill is more suited to CB for me then RB.

I think Heitinga will be key in this as he gets stuck in and will hopefully pick up on the passion and meaning of the game and break up anything they have through the middle.

Nervous as fook already and gutted i will have to watch what i can at work as i couldn't get it off or pull a sicky as it would be to abvious as to why :(

If i were Moyes I would be inclines to go with 2 upfront after the game has settled in an attempt to take advantage of a shaky Rshite defence.

But to start I would go for:

Howard

Hibbert,Yobo,Distin,Baines

Billy,Heitinga,Fellaini,Pienaar

Cahill

Yakubu

I would play Heitinga in the mid just behind the defence in a shielding role and to disrupt the flow of Rshites play, he has already demonstrated he isnt scared to ruffle some feather and assuming he keeps his head he could be great.

Hoping to see some great linkage from Pienaar and Baines, and Cahill so show his worth with a typical headed goal.

COYB!

Think that would be the best line-up for the reds game, but i still cant see us winning. :(

Im pretty sure Moyes will go 4-5-1. I get the feeling he may try and get Heitinga to man mark Gerrard a fair bit, or at least maybe he should!

I agree with Hibbert in at RB and I certainly see the merit in moving Neill into the centre but I dont think the latter will happen, but I think it would have been a good idea to try against Hull rather than Liverpool.

If I was moyes I would go with Cahill and Saha up top and then Felli and Yak to come on towards the end depending on the score. If Saha isnt fit I would start Cahill and Felli up top together as we will need to press early and win the ball back ASAP and Yakubu just wont do that. Dropping Cahill is also a possiblity as mentioned but Liverpool's defence just dont like markign Cahill so id stick with him and if he does F.A. for another 90minutes then drop him for the next game.

Im not looking forward to this at all BUT it could be the game that defines our season and gets us going. I dearly hope so but I dont see it happening. If I was a betting man I certainly wouldnt put my money on either team getting a clean sheet!

Im not looking forward to this at all...

No prob Bailey mate, just give me time and place and I'll have your ticket :P .

The only Merseyside derbies I've seen were at Wembley in the '80's (fair few though B) ) and I'd certainly be looking forward to it if I could have got a ticket :) .

Have been told Liverpool's starting eleven is - Reina; Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Insua; Mascherano, Lucas; Kuyt, Gerrard, Aurelio; Ngog.

Not sure about Everton just yet but Saha doesn't feature - confirmed by a reliable source.

Also, click here to read Rubecula from ToffeeTalk's pre-match interview.

Edited by LFCGlobe

Havent got a clue on the score but I think this is what we will see

.........Howard..........

.Hibbo.Yobo.Distin.Baines.

...Heitenga..Fellaini...

.Pienaar..Cahill...Billy.

..........Yak............

Personally If we had saha I wouldnt play Cahill for this, this has been his worst season since he joined, no class on the ball just raw effort.

according to the bbc:

Everton

24 Howard

02 Hibbert

03 Baines

04 Yobo

05 Heitinga

15 Distin

07 Bilyaletdinov

17 Cahill

20 Pienaar

25 Fellaini

11 Jo

Substitutes\

01 Nash, 23 Neill, 31 Coleman, 19 Gosling, 08 Saha, 22 Yakubu, 37 Baxter

im going to assume that Jo is on because he is the most fit striker. ive got to say, im very, very nervous today...