IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

yeh im going to the black crusade. cant fucking wait. even got standing tix.

i hate you. your like the 5th person i know who saw metallica at wembley. grrrrr

so what you think of the other bands playing at the black crusade. ive seen trivium and dragonforce who are great live. dunno too much about shadows fall or arch enemy

yeh im going to the black crusade. cant fucking wait. even got standing tix.

i hate you. your like the 5th person i know who saw metallica at wembley. grrrrr

so what you think of the other bands playing at the black crusade. ive seen trivium and dragonforce who are great live. dunno too much about shadows fall or arch enemy

love dragonforce but never never seen them, arch enemy or shadows fall i dont know much about (exept the arch enemy singer is fit). saw trivium in liverpool uni in april and supporting maiden last year... machine head were fucking amazing with metallica.

your lucky you got standing, i went to the MEN box office the other day and i had to get seats :glare:

love dragonforce but never never seen them, arch enemy or shadows fall i dont know much about (exept the arch enemy singer is fit). saw trivium in liverpool uni in april and supporting maiden last year... machine head were fucking amazing with metallica.

your lucky you got standing, i went to the MEN box office the other day and i had to get seats :glare:

hey i saw trivium in april at liverpool uni too. as you can see from my sig i met paolo. i also met corey but my camera ran out of batteries so only got an autograph off him

that arch enemy singer aint that good but boy her growl is unreal.

i saw dragonforce last december (december 8th dimebags 2nd anniversery) and they were amazing. even if they play shite (which they didnt do at the time) youll still enjoy it coz the atmosphere is great.

yeh im so glad i got standing tix. cant fucking wait

as soon as the concert was over me and josh (the guy behind paolo and i in the pic) grabbed our coats and went outside by the tour bus. we waited for about 15 mins before paolo came out with his bird (who is class A fit) to open the tour bus. corey followed about 10 mins after paolo. i got both thier autographs and talked to corey about his and matts signature guitars which was cool.

hope to meet travis and matt along with machine head and dragonforce in november. just hang out by the busses and youll nearly garentee an autograph

great, i'll have to try that at the black crusade gig, wanna meet machine head, the blackening is fucking brilliant. rob flynn is an ace guitarist too, some amazing solos on there.

gonna see black sabbath and lamb of god there just before and alice cooper just after too... think i'll just move to manchester lol