IGNORED

Arteta

cols

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news hopefully no more lenghty injuries as that would be expensive for us no mention of figures.I think this is actually bad news as far as pienarr is concerned surely arteta would be offered more and the club waited as long as possible to get pienarr to sign before arteta so he could not try and get the same amount im thinking arteta must be getting 65k a week and max we will give pienarr is 50k maybe 55k and prob not for 5 years .

i cried...and i'm not ashamed to admit it! the man is our team right now and by signing that contract he has all but said he wants to finish his best years here..i'm so happy! i'm not even bothered about anyone signing now...he has said how important he is to us and we are to him...you can't buy that love :D FOLLOW, FOLLOW, FOLLOW!!!!

So delighted that he's committed to us. His comments gave me goosebumps. So refreshing after all the press-reports and all the negative feeling that we as Everton fans always seem to now carry around with us that someone of his ability commits to us. Top bloke. Lets just hope Pienaar follows suit now.

i cried...and i'm not ashamed to admit it! the man is our team right now and by signing that contract he has all but said he wants to finish his best years here..i'm so happy! i'm not even bothered about anyone signing now...he has said how important he is to us and we are to him...you can't buy that love :D FOLLOW, FOLLOW, FOLLOW!!!!

I was at a festival in the middle of a field, pissed out of my tree after an all day binge and i just happened to go on my phone late on at the campsite...i cried too when i read it. What a guy! And like J said below, his comments made me feel amazing to be part of the blue family and actually really happy that DM is very fussy about his players because it pays dividens! Most managers buy based on ability but Moyes doesn't just buy a Tom, Dick or 'Arry; he buys good people and it winds me up when we don't get players we are linked with but then when they go onto other teams, they're a mess (Ala Barton, Cana to name a couple). I'm glad he works that way, now i couldn't give a rats arse if we buy one or two more people just 2 mins before the end of the window because i will know deep down that Moyes has probably been vetting them all summer to judge their character and he's looking at them for the long haul. :)

So delighted that he's committed to us. His comments gave me goosebumps. So refreshing after all the press-reports and all the negative feeling that we as Everton fans always seem to now carry around with us that someone of his ability commits to us. Top bloke. Lets just hope Pienaar follows suit now.

doesnt worry me too much although not sure what he was on before that? players like him are what can get us into the champions league and if we do then that money will come straight back..it's a risk but one we needed to take i guess to keep him and keep the club goin forward..i'd be worried if/when we do make it into champs league and get that money we start buying players who all want that amount