IGNORED

Arteta

cols

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.clubcall.com/everton/arteta-heading-out---reports-1082920.html

I'm sure he would jump at the chance to go to Barca, he'd be mad not to, but £12million? Moyes wouldn't let that happen in a million years.

Would Arteta even get a game at Barca though? He'd be jumping at the chance to sit on the bench and get 15 minutes at the end of every game.

http://www.clubcall.com/everton/arteta-heading-out---reports-1082920.html

I'm sure he would jump at the chance to go to Barca, he'd be mad not to, but £12million? Moyes wouldn't let that happen in a million years.

Would Arteta even get a game at Barca though? He'd be jumping at the chance to sit on the bench and get 15 minutes at the end of every game.

I agree that 15million is not enough! But it is barcelona, i dont think it owuld matter if it was 5mins a game. He is going back to spain with arguably the biggest and best team in europe. He would be turning out at the Camp Nou each week and playing with players like xavi,messi,puyol and villa. Also it would probably stand him in better stead to get into the spanish team, as the spanish managers seem to ignore the fact he has constantly been class at us. I wouldnt begrudge him a move to barca i just hope we get a little bit more for him... maybe 15 plus a player?

I agree that 15million is not enough! But it is barcelona, i dont think it owuld matter if it was 5mins a game. He is going back to spain with arguably the biggest and best team in europe. He would be turning out at the Camp Nou each week and playing with players like xavi,messi,puyol and villa. Also it would probably stand him in better stead to get into the spanish team, as the spanish managers seem to ignore the fact he has constantly been class at us. I wouldnt begrudge him a move to barca i just hope we get a little bit more for him... maybe 15 plus a player?

15 Million + Messi, deal B)

before yesterdays game, Kenwright and Arteta were talking for a while, away from the training sessions and must have shaken hands about 7 or 8 times, with a few arm wraps around the head thrown in. It would 'seem' an agreement or positive talk went on; whether it in involved his contract...i dont know!? interesting none the less :)

before yesterdays game, Kenwright and Arteta were talking for a while, away from the training sessions and must have shaken hands about 7 or 8 times, with a few arm wraps around the head thrown in. It would 'seem' an agreement or positive talk went on; whether it in involved his contract...i dont know!? interesting none the less :)

I hope you're right J, getting Arteta signed up to a new deal would be the best news of the summer.

Yeah I noticed that as well they definitely seemed very pally!

The rumour's spread like wildfire, it's everywhere now.

Problem is that it would spread at the same speed whether it was from a genuine source inside the club or started on a forum by someone like (plucking a name at random) milky :( .

I'll be watching the 'net all day in hope all the same :) .

Big smile on face here :D . In fact having read the following an unashamed tear in my eye :crying_anim:

"What this summer has made me realise is how important I am to the Club and how important the Club is to me. The Chairman and the manager wanted me to stay 120 per cent and that makes me feel proud. We are all seeing the Club and the future in the same way and that is special - something that you don't always find."

"I believe in this squad. We have got a very strong squad now and it is getting difficult to pick an 11 because of the players we have. Something is happening here and I want to be a part of it."