IGNORED

Arsenal (Away)

cols

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its 4-5-1 with Cahill in his usual role and Donovan out right.

Weve done really well so far and Saha should have done better with the chance he just had. However we have out played Arsenal before and still been beaten comfortably in the end so my hope arent raised just yet!

Cahill was at fault for their goal. Ball cleared out, he waited for pass rather than move towards the ball and protect it. They moved forward and scored. Tim's lack of basics at times is annoying.

Yeah Donovan was not at fault there he cleared an awkward ball out of the area and Cahill just stood and waited for it to reach him the plank, Good link Veetle http://www.atdhe.net/11548/watch-arsenal-vs-everton

Edited by EFC-Paul

Well we have outplayed Arsenal so far IMO and should be leading.

Heitinga has been a rock as per norm with Neill also doing really well.

Saha and Cahill have been poor and I wouldnt be fussed if one of them was replaced by Vaughan.

Donovan has done himself proud so far. On the ball he looks more than handy and he is working hard. I personally still think he should have tried heading the ball wider as opposed to straight down the middle, but I didnt notice the Cahill thing so I may be wrong. When I watch it again on footie 1st ill be able to see proper as my stream has been fairly choppy at times.

Hopefully we play the same way 2nd half and close down every blade of grass! COYB!

So far so good from Donovan his pace is a nice bonus, Saha has done my nut in today looks like he is more interested in patting every Arsenal player on the back today and i wish Nev would stop playing pointless 40 yard hoof's to that elusive invisible player we have.

Vaughan to grab the winner in the last 5 mins

Edited by EFC-Paul