IGNORED

Crouch For England

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now i hate crouch with a dying passion, but thought the lanky streak of piss played well today (and he actualy headed a couple of balls, but i suppose if beckhams passing like that anyone could!) but i'll still be prayin we have Rooney back

Svens already said Crouch and Owen start next saturday, it has to be, cos theres nobody else, can see them playing together right up to the semi finals.

Rooney if hes fit, wont play until then, But then Do you chance him ?? has not played for 6weeks and 3 more weeks to go till the Semi's

Haha. Crouch has scored 4 decent goals in 2 games, looked a decent threat over the last 5 english games. Owen has had a couple himself, a couple of assists and clearly gels well with Crouch, meaning your attacking lineup looks pretty good.

I really cant see why people are crying that Rooney's not there. AS licker said, the guy hasnt kicked a ball for so many weeks and its a risk even having him in the squad. It would be better to put Defoe or Andy Johnson in it if someone gets injured in the group stages as Walcott doesnt look up to the mark at this point, IMO.

The media has hyped up Rooney's injury so much its disgusting.

Yeah...........Done the same with Beckham last time and he was shit.

If it was Dafoe or Johnson that had broken their metatarsal, no way would they be in the squad.

We could be blowing our chance by playing Rooney without any warm-up games.

now i hate crouch with a dying passion, but thought the lanky streak of piss played well today (and he actualy headed a couple of balls, but i suppose if beckhams passing like that anyone could!) but i'll still be prayin we have Rooney back

Agreed. Also what's that fucking dance about..he looks like Thomas the Tank Engine on acid!

as well as crouch is playin right now, the threat of rooney is enough to scare other teams, thats before he even gets the ball. defenders are scared of him, as are goal keepers, and even midfielders. crouch may take two defenders out of the game, but rooney will take more than that. i just wish he was fully fit

Jamaica are the equivalent at a mediocre chamionship team at best . I've seen non league sides defend better. That lanky string of piss will be found out against half decent opposition, probably Sweeden or Germany in round 2. He cant dribble, no pace, a lot say he has a great touch but he looks shaky whenever hes in posession and lays off the easiest ball possible. He can provide some decent arial support to Owen but hes another no where near his best either, hasnt been for years.

doesnt matter what we think of him or who he plays for, hes all we've got at the moment, so when he pulls on the England shirt he will get the same support from me, as the rest of the team do.

C'mon Lads, lets do it.

Edited by toffeelicker

Well said Licker, I will even be cheering Stevie Laah on.

F*ck me that was a tough thing for me to say.

ATB

Mac

i still find it difficult to cheer on Stevie Glarrrrr or Rooney to be honest, I don't know what it is but I can't bring meself to be happy when they do anythin well for England, of course i want england to do well but it will take time for me to change my attitude :) . (i dont mind crouch, hes doin the job IMO)

i still find it difficult to cheer on Stevie Glarrrrr or Rooney to be honest, I don't know what it is but I can't bring meself to be happy when they do anythin well for England, of course i want england to do well but it will take time for me to change my attitude :) . (i dont mind crouch, hes doin the job IMO)

I agree with everything that you say there but everyone seems to forget the one person i despise as much as any of the players is the faggot manager, i for one will be glad to see the back of the noncey bald swedish pr1ck!!!!

Under him you either have to play in London or other than that in a team who play in red!!! Nolan, Beattie, Hibbo, Parker and Neville (both 100 times better that Jenas he's sh1te) all deserve a chance but haven't got it maybe he's colour blind and only sees the one colour???? :angry:

I agree with everything that you say there but everyone seems to forget the one person i despise as much as any of the players is the faggot manager, i for one will be glad to see the back of the noncey bald swedish pr1ck!!!!

Under him you either have to play in London or other than that in a team who play in red!!! Nolan, Beattie, Hibbo, Parker and Neville (both 100 times better that Jenas he's sh1te) all deserve a chance but haven't got it maybe he's colour blind and only sees the one colour???? :angry:

Correct smeg, he pisses me off as well, the team practically picks itself regardelss of form. The thing is, if he picks players from big teams, with ya beckhams, ya gerrards etc. the blame will land at the players door. However if he takes a chance on a player, like nolan, beattie etc. the blame will be put to him.

In other words he hasnt got the bollocks for the job, and i dont rate his successor either <_<

Correct smeg, he pisses me off as well, the team practically picks itself regardelss of form. The thing is, if he picks players from big teams, with ya beckhams, ya gerrards etc. the blame will land at the players door. However if he takes a chance on a player, like nolan, beattie etc. the blame will be put to him.

In other words he hasnt got the bollocks for the job, and i dont rate his successor either <_<

I know but why take a 17 year old who you have only seen train?? If that lad misses a sitter with a minute to go and we go out he may well ruin his carreer mightn't he!!!!

Also do you not think that this may a parting dig?? He ain't here sfter the cup so he leaves Mclaren with a lot of pissed of forwards!!! Can you imagine how the likes of Bent and AJ feel, especially Bent who scored for fun last season!!!! :angry:

I know but why take a 17 year old who you have only seen train?? If that lad misses a sitter with a minute to go and we go out he may well ruin his carreer mightn't he!!!!

Also do you not think that this may a parting dig?? He ain't here sfter the cup so he leaves Mclaren with a lot of pissed of forwards!!! Can you imagine how the likes of Bent and AJ feel, especially Bent who scored for fun last season!!!! :angry:

I was thinking that but surely that would tarnish his own creditials would it not? Fuck knows what hes doin with Walcott, the suprise element who looks shit scared and out of his depth when playing?

Bent should be there but like i said form has nothin to do with it <_<

I was thinking that but surely that would tarnish his own creditials would it not? Fuck knows what hes doin with Walcott, the suprise element who looks shit scared and out of his depth when playing?

Bent should be there but like i said form has nothin to do with it <_<

If form had anytghing to do with it then there would be a few players no-where near that squad toffee i think you were spot on he ain't got no balls, i think he lent them to Nancy hehehe ;)