IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Get in!! Overjoyed! Don't want to throw cold water over this great news but do you think that's us done now transfer wise? Surely that's our budget gone... Couple more loans maybe? A striker and a winger on loan and I would be happy as then we would have 2 for every position.

Get in!! Overjoyed! Don't want to throw cold water over this great news but do you think that's us done now transfer wise? Surely that's our budget gone... Couple more loans maybe? A striker and a winger on loan and I would be happy as then we would have 2 for every position.

I was just thinking the same myself, what money can realistically be left if this signing is true?! A couple of loans, with one of them being an exciting prodigy, and I'd be happy with the business done this Summer :)

Announce it officially quick FFS I'm on the verge of pissing/shitting myself & having a heart attack all at the same time!

Mate I 'm the same. I'm 41 years of age and I'm literally pissing myself for him to sign. I want him to sign that bad and I've been let down by Everton so many times I still can 't allow myself to believe it even with the overwhelming evidence . Part of me thinks he'll get photographed at manchestsr airport then on queens drive then sign for liverpool :(:lol:

Edited by Paddock

Announced tonight apparently! It's so funny how one signing can literally change the mood! Few hours ago I was so angry but with this deal done optimism kicks in again and I can't wait for that first game now! Bloody love this club!

It 's not official yet mate just sit on your hands a while, don 't set yourself up too high just incase!!

BBC's live sports update bloggy thing reported that Fellaini Instagram account as if it was genuine and he'd broken the story. You'd think they'd fact-check a bit first. Don't Instagram do what Twitter do and 'validate' celebrities pages on there so you know it's genuine?

Considering the £ for Lukaku will be on drip, It SHOULD cover our profits from last summer. I'm eternally hopeful there's more to come. We haven't even got our three loans in yet :)!

Mate I 'm the same. I'm 41 years of age and I'm literally pissing myself for him to sign. I want him to sign that bad and I've been let down by Everton so many times I still can 't allow myself to believe it even with the overwhelming evidence . Part of me thinks he'll get photographed at manchestsr airport then on queens drive then sign for liverpool :(:lol:

;) I know that feeling well my friend! Edited by BlueBlood81