IGNORED

Temporary Closure Of Rumourama

The signing of Lescott may well be last big money signing, but i doubt it will be the last player we bring in IMO. I think there may be a loan player coming in or possibly players on frees, also DM may bring in young players from the lower leagues on the cheap as squad players.

Guest fozzie22
The signing of Lescott may well be last big money signing, but i doubt it will be the last player we bring in IMO. I think there may be a loan player coming in or possibly players on frees, also DM may bring in young players from the lower leagues on the cheap as squad players.

i wouldnt hold your breath over anymore coming in tbh

i must admit i think we may (and i say may in a very light term) bring in a loan signing but it will be a squad filla unless..........

jose decides swp (sean wright p) is going to go out (which i think is very pos) but dont htink he will give him to us pos the other manchester club that h came from unless BK or wyness can make some sort of 500k for 1 season deal which i would go 4

BK i know u read the site according to a certain member sort that me jobby and then we will believe your mate if not i'll walk up to the doors of Goodison and tell BK to at least ask about it coz he must be 4th choice now

Dammed if you do and dammed if you dont.

Dont worry there will be enough people on here posting the most outrageous rumors that will obviously never come true to keep the rumors section going

THE MEDICAL TEAM ARE IN :lol:

Dammed if you do and dammed if you dont.

Dont worry there will be enough people on here posting the most outrageous rumors that will obviously never come true to keep the rumors section going

THE MEDICAL TEAM ARE IN  :lol:

i sadly wasnt here to experience the night ( i was at the bucerst match hoping the impossible was to happen :D ) the next morning tho i had a rite laugh reading all your desperate calls to ST DOMINGO to tell us whats goin on :lol:

I blame Bill Kenwright meself like!!

"THE MEDICAL TEAM ARE IN" 

:D   :D   :D that was a great thread, sitting up till after midnight. :D   :D   :D

Im begining to get board with this..I get the blaame for everythin that goes rong at the moment. I was up till gon midnite as well u no!! Its not easy to get a plummer at that tyme of nite and the toyletss wer leeking reely badly and sum block with a laptip kept jumping out trying to arsk kwestions from the dinorod teem. My nefew pretended to bee a repoter to try to distruct him but he woodnt go away!! Anywon got any news on Pat by the wai?

Yur frend Bil. CBE

Im begining to get board with this..I get the blaame for everythin that goes rong at the moment. I was up till gon midnite as well u no!! Its not easy to get a plummer at that tyme of nite and the toyletss wer leeking reely badly and sum block with a laptip kept jumping out trying to arsk kwestions from the dinorod teem. My nefew pretended to bee a repoter to try to distruct him but he woodnt go away!! Anywon got any news on Pat by the wai?

Yur frend Bil. CBE

whoever it is he sounds like the copper out of Hell Hello. :D:D:D

According to someone who gets the official Everton email from the club it says that the Lescott deal will be concluded shortly

After what was said today your "source" needs a bit of a kicking, looks like it will all get sorted next week now as Lescotts on his hols and the X-Rays on his re-built knee are inconclusive!!!!! Why do we never have any straight forward deals remember last year with whats his face who ended up at Brum??? :(