IGNORED

Hello

Quinn31

Hello all,

My name is Quinn and I am a sixteen year-old and I am from a country that doesn't play real football. I got into football about six months ago, and I was immediately attracted to Everton. The club is old, has a lot of history, is very well run, and does well with the money and players it has (Thanks David Moyes). I hope to eventually make a trip over to the UK and maybe catch a few matches at Goodison (I'm still not sure if it's ok for a foreigner to go to an English football game). Anyways, I hope to discuss everything Everton and everything football here, nice to meet you all!

Quinn

Welcome Quinn...perfectly OK for anyone to go to a game :) . Hope you make it over....where are you?

I live about 30 minutes Northeast of Atlanta. It's a city in the southeastern part of the country.

*note, I apologize to anyone who is offended by me being from the States.

Edited by Quinn31

Welcome quinn31, the more Americans the better I say.

I was 16 when I first went to America (Fort Worth, Texas) They were playing 'real football' then, that was the back end of the 70's.Went training with my cousins team, don't think anyone there had ever seen legs as white as mine :blush02: Mind you I did show them how to play 'real' football.

Save your Dollars, and get to Goodison Park!

Quinn, welcome fella!

The more the merrier like Blue said, that whole Newcastle thing is no suprise mate.

How can we have a dislike to Americans, if i remember rightly we've got one between our sticks plus im sure you're aware, your golden boy of football was a temp here...and he was welcomed with open arms.

Save your dollar, get your ass over here, if you ever need a tour guide or someone to greet when you go, advertise your arrival on here and im sure most people wouldnt mind.

Have fun on here man.

Quinn, welcome fella!

How can we have a dislike to Americans, if i remember rightly we've got one between our sticks plus im sure you're aware, your golden boy of football was a temp here...and he was welcomed with open arms.

^^ This. Welcome.

However, if you see Glenn Beck, kick him in the nuts.