IGNORED

Chant Of The Season.............

By the West Ham fans at Goodison. Just after he has a penalty saved by Howard, Mido is booked by the referee for a foul close to the centre circle. Cue for The Hammers fans to begin chanting 'OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF'. Obviously Mido is not going down a storm with the Happy Hammers :lol:

One of the funniest came a while back when Leeds United were in a lot of shit. Alan Smith was having rather a rough and frustrating game and took his anger out on one of our players. As he was getting booked the whole of Goodison started singing;

'Your gettin' sold in the morning'

Which made me and the people laugh, along with the actual Leeds players on the pitch.

Beard, i must agree that was pretty funny! I was one of the ones in the park end making the 'woo' noises everytime they fluffed a ball or had a foul against them, immature i know but as it was a direct piss take from their 'twist and shout' chant, it amused most around :)

I think our chant at the City game is/was good "Your still shit, with all that money in the bank".

Or

Sunderland fans, during the Kenwyne Jones and Liverpool rumours; Jones then missed two chances and the Sunderland fans responded to the Everton fans singing the "Rafa, sign him up, Rafa Rafa sign him up" by copying. Class. :)

Yep, I agree there Ten. But to hear away fans at Goodison (or wherever that may be)to mock their own team, in times of trouble, is their subtle way of letting things be known to the higher echelons, That We The Fans Are Still Here, and full marks to the Happy Hammers on this occassion, great shout ;)

i thought the Hammer fans were fantastic, in fact they were the only fans i could hear throughout the entire game, apart from when we scored our 2 goals. They didnt stop singing or dancing, lot of respect for them!

Sadly true at many of our home games mate.

Sadly true at many of our home games mate.

thats not how i remember it though! when i had my season tickets it seemed so much louder and more exciting (though i was much younger then), and this is going back to the era of Mike Walker and Joe Royle, a time where we had very little to sing and shout about. Nowadays, we are can be an exciting team to watch and there is more to sing and shout about. I found it very strange...