IGNORED

Best Young Players

Who I are the best young players around at the minute? I dont mean like Rooney, Milner etc. I mean young talent at smaller clubs that might make it to a higher level. These are a few i have taken notice of recently:

Wickham (Ipswich)- striker

Cairney (Hull)- Midfielder - nice left foot.

Davis (Rangers)- Centre half.

Hines (West Ham)- Forward.

To be brutally honest I dont think any of them will ever really make onto the bigger stages. The best youngsters would already be starting to make their name in the Premiership by now (ie Rooney, Fabregas, Rodwell). Admittedly Milner had a lot of people 'um'-ing and 'aw'ing and has turned out to be a real quality player (I would actually start him in the centre of Englands midfield) but there arent too many that do after the ages of 18/19.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

This was a little fun to read so im keeping this thread alive. (And i could not find tens thread)

Carlos Strandberg is grabbing a lot of attention in the Swedish league right now. He is only 18 but is big and strong. Scores goals and is very technical.

In the last game he played there were scouts from Real Madrid, Chelsea, Juventus, Inter Milan and AC Milan there, just to look at him.

Currently valued at 400 000 pounds.

http://youtu.be/O7c-7xytkA8

Who I are the best young players around at the minute? I dont mean like Rooney, Milner etc. I mean young talent at smaller clubs that might make it to a higher level. These are a few i have taken notice of recently:

Wickham (Ipswich)- striker

Cairney (Hull)- Midfielder - nice left foot.

Davis (Rangers)- Centre half.

Hines (West Ham)- Forward.

Loooool