IGNORED

Pablo Aimar

Playmaker sitting behind pacey striker/s is a great option, age not really an issue if we have the legs behind him, someone who could link up well with areta (given the ability to bomb on with Rodwell and Felli holding)- could allow us to play 4-3-3

rodwell - Felli

areta

Aimar

Saha - Beckford / Anichebe

Playmaker sitting behind pacey striker/s is a great option, age not really an issue if we have the legs behind him, someone who could link up well with areta (given the ability to bomb on with Rodwell and Felli holding)- could allow us to play 4-3-3

rodwell - Felli

areta

Aimar

Saha - Beckford / Anichebe

Jeez, i dont like the look of that team. :huh:

Guest blueboy122

we deffinatley need some more creativity in our squad as without arteta for the best part of this season it came apperent that we had no creativity really apart from pienaar, aimar would be a decent signing however i think he would command massive wages, i would look at somebody like jimmy bullard just incase arteta gets injured maybe we could get him for 2-3 million, however but sticky point would obviously be his injuries.

• 1 year later...

He seems to overcome the injury problems he had 2 seasons ago but at 32 are they likely to resurface? The prem is a tough league and will find out any physical problems.

We should be able to see off Blackburn for his signature and do Spurs really need him?

I would be happy to see this happen as he is obviously a quality player

surely we already have bily who would be best employed behind the striker/advanced midfielder. so if we go for him, what does that mean for bily? stuck on the wing, the bench or off somewhere else?

if he's on 60k a week there as the article suggests, i'm sure he'd want not much less here as he's on a free.

i can't see moyes going for any more than a loan deal. just doesn't add up for me. let rovers have him.