IGNORED

Blackburn (Away)

Finn balor

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate that arteta and osman are both on. it means one of them has to play on the right wing at some time and i don't ever want to see either of them out there

link working very well here, but you gotta have veetle (if you haven't downloaded it then you should, its well worth it): http://atdhe.net/22433/watch-blackburn-vs-everton

Awful. Bad mistake from Howard cost us. Blackburn parked the bus and we couldn't pass around them. Poor.

No suprise that we always start the season poorly. I'm convinced it has something to do with our lack of pace on the wings. Regadless of how well a team is clicking a bit of pace will always get in behind.

Poor game, Mistake changed the game completley Blackburn are a horrid team to watch all long throws and hoofs up field.. But when u put 10 men in 2 banks behind the ball they make any team look shit. We had to keep possesion and pile on the pressure with passes on the floor. Dont think we won a header in their 18yard

Pace.. Wing... Donovan

Its games like these that make me worry about Moyes!

Why was Osman playing on the wing? Why did Heitinga not play? Why was Coleman not in the starting 11, or at least the squad? Why wasnt one of our strongest and most experienced strikers not even on the bench? Why did we fuck around with formation/line-up against Wolfsburg when that should have been our real preparation for today?

Im going to wait until iv seen the game again on match choice before commenting further, but we looked like we didnt have a clue at times. Only a couple of them knew what to expect or what they were expected to do. Plus we looked ridiculous in that awful pink kit!

What the hell happened there? Watched the last half hour and we looked clueless, never looked like scoring. Why the fuck can we never get off to a good start?

just like to point out that i removed my tinted glasses before making my prediction and i can smuggly say, i was correct.

Look at the Wolfsburg game to see our problems, against an 'ok' team (toughest we had all pre-season). We cannot supply our strikers whilst in possession, its awful, Beckford touched the ball once when he came on, how fuckin far will that get us? answer: no where.

Why oh why the fuckin hell does that silly frog play ahead of our jonny, its a joke. Distin is back to Marks nickname 'Dustbin'.

Ossie on the wings is as useful as a chocolate fire-guard.

Saha better fuckin pull his socks up, other rigamortis will start setting in...!

Oh n people calling for Coleman, listen to Sharpies response on the situation, i agree 110%.

Felt a loss today but i always expect Everton to start slow and pickup the pace :)

Blackburn were shit just parked the bus. I think we had difficulty creating chances and arteta was off the boil. Had to take a crappy mistake for them to scorewe had alot of chances on paper. Big Sam is a big twat for his tactics. Bit dissapointed with moyes as we seem to revert to long ball yet again. We have some really creative players so think osman on the wing is useless.

Long from the keeper. Long from throw-ins. Long from free-kicks. Long from open play. There's one word that goes hand in fucking hand with that gameplan against a side like Blackburn. Can any one guess what that word is? I'll tell you what it is; WRONG! When Moyes sends his side out playing with a long ball tactic against a team of giants like Blackburn I have to question how the hell he managed to get his coaching badges! Maybe it was OK to send them out with that gameplan but surely after 10 minutes of the game he realised it wasn't working? If he did then he did jack shit about it. He's too rigid IMO, because this isn't the first time he's refused to do anything about his Sunday League tactics, and I'm sure it won't be the last time either <_<. Also, if you're going to play long ball then have good support play ffs. We had no one supporting Saha because they were all hanging back and were slow as anything to push up towards Saha. Blackburn played it well because they had players racing up in support of Kalinic every time, and our defence just couldn't cope with all those players. I wish he'd fuck off with his favourite players syndrome - how the hell Cahill was still on the pitch at the end of the game is beyond me. I don't know what everyone else thought but I thought we were crying out for some pace and should have thrown Gueye on, but what does he do? He throws Bily on and he's a snail (at best).

Where was all that lovely passing from pre-season? They all looked scared of the ball and awkward when they had it, which usually led them to give the ball away after 2 seconds. There was no fluency and absolutely no idea what to do to go about creating an opening. One of our biggest problems from last season was our speed of play and thought, or lack of, and that was on show again today - no speed in our play the ball and you just can't afford to do that against a well organised side like Blackburn.

I'm still confident we'll do well this season but that was an unacceptable performance from the players and manager and I'm pissed off.

Howard - Clown, keeping hold of the ball has never looked so difficult.

Neville - I thought he was terrible. Maybe it was because he had no one infront of him to work with but he was poo.

Jagielka - Defended well but he needs to play the ball on the ground. I was losing my rag with him because of how often he launched it.

Distin - Launched it less than Jags (slightly) but he got mugged for pace a few times by Kalinic and then Diouf when he came on.

Baines - Actually looked arsed and wanted to be positive. Just for that he got my MOTM vote.

Osman - Complete crap. Bench player for me.

Arteta - Very disappointing, he did absolutely nothing.

Fellaini - He wasn't wank. That's about as good as it gets.

Pienaar - What was the point of him being on the pitch?

Cahill - Crap and added nothing. Should have been substituted.

Saha - Greedy fucking bastard. It'd be fair enough if those chances he took when he should have passed had been on his left foot, but they were both on his right foot :angry:.

Long from the keeper. Long from throw-ins. Long from free-kicks. Long from open play. There's one word that goes hand in fucking hand with that gameplan against a side like Blackburn. Can any one guess what that word is? I'll tell you what it is; WRONG! When Moyes sends his side out playing with a long ball tactic against a team of giants like Blackburn I have to question how the hell he managed to get his coaching badges! Maybe it was OK to send them out with that gameplan but surely after 10 minutes of the game he realised it wasn't working? If he did then he did jack shit about it. He's too rigid IMO, because this isn't the first time he's refused to do anything about his Sunday League tactics, and I'm sure it won't be the last time either <_<. Also, if you're going to play long ball then have good support play ffs. We had no one supporting Saha because they were all hanging back and were slow as anything to push up towards Saha. Blackburn played it well because they had players racing up in support of Kalinic every time, and our defence just couldn't cope with all those players. I wish he'd fuck off with his favourite players syndrome - how the hell Cahill was still on the pitch at the end of the game is beyond me. I don't know what everyone else thought but I thought we were crying out for some pace and should have thrown Gueye on, but what does he do? He throws Bily on and he's a snail (at best).

Where was all that lovely passing from pre-season? They all looked scared of the ball and awkward when they had it, which usually led them to give the ball away after 2 seconds. There was no fluency and absolutely no idea what to do to go about creating an opening. One of our biggest problems from last season was our speed of play and thought, or lack of, and that was on show again today - no speed in our play the ball and you just can't afford to do that against a well organised side like Blackburn.

I'm still confident we'll do well this season but that was an unacceptable performance from the players and manager and I'm pissed off.

Howard - Clown, keeping hold of the ball has never looked so difficult.

Neville - I thought he was terrible. Maybe it was because he had no one infront of him to work with but he was poo.

Jagielka - Defended well but he needs to play the ball on the ground. I was losing my rag with him because of how often he launched it.

Distin - Launched it less than Jags (slightly) but he got mugged for pace a few times by Kalinic and then Diouf when he came on.

Baines - Actually looked arsed and wanted to be positive. Just for that he got my MOTM vote.

Osman - Complete crap. Bench player for me.

Arteta - Very disappointing, he did absolutely nothing.

Fellaini - He wasn't wank. That's about as good as it gets.

Pienaar - What was the point of him being on the pitch?

Cahill - Crap and added nothing. Should have been substituted.

Saha - Greedy fucking bastard. It'd be fair enough if those chances he took when he should have passed had been on his left foot, but they were both on his right foot :angry:.

Oh well it seems the best thing that happend today was me having something better to do than watch the match!.......How the hell could we be this bad (see above) and only lose

1-0.......Blackburn must be crap.

We did the double over them last season, so that' kinda one down on last year.....but we didn't lose 6-1 at home this time round, so maybe that's a plus!

You can sometimes lern more from a defeat than a victory.