IGNORED

Huddersfield (Home)

dark

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it's not tonight because I want to be there! If it wasn't for being in Portugal I would be there screaming with them. Was just saying to my Dad does anyone remember when Neville did those really shit step-overs and the whole of Goodison fell to the ground laughing? Was amazing!

Put in a solid defensive performance perhaps

I'd like (and I'm sure a few others on here agree) to see Seamus get a few minutes at right-mid. I know Gosling played there a bit and surely Seamus would do a better job. Especially, if we're struggling to break down teams like Blackburn/Wolves. You can keep a fairly solid defense together, but use him to try and get beyond the last man and whip in a cross on two.

I can't see why this wouldn't be a great experience for him. If his defensive side's still lacking, then maybe push him forward a bit and learn as he plays alongside Hibbo/Neville. A similar approach seems to have done Rodders the world of good, and (someone else mentioned this elsewhere, but), Gareth Bale at Spurs is now a beast of a player in my opinion.

Edited by wallwriter