IGNORED

Deadline Day

Done deal

1635: DONE DEAL: Kilmarnock have announced the signing of Finland international Alexei Eremenko on a season-long loan deal from Ukrainian side FC Metalist Kharkiv.

Done deal

1632: DONE DEALS: Subject to international clearance, Liverpool have signed of 16-year-old Suso from FC Cadiz on a scholarship agreement and MTK Budapest's Hungary Under-17 international Adam Hajdu on a temporary transfer until next June.

1729: DONE DEAL: And in other full-backs-leaving-these-shores news, Juventus have signed Arsenal's Armand Traore on loan for a season. He had been linked strongly to Birmingham before opting for Turin instead.

1728: Celtic have failed in a bid to take Steven Taylor on loan from Newcastle. The defender is currently sidelined with a shoulder injury.

Done deal

1728: DONE DEAL: Liverpool defender Emiliano Insua has joined Turkish giants Galatsarray on a season-long loan.

SSN :

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has confirmed that the club are hoping to complete a last-gasp deal for Real Madrid midfielder Rafael van der Vaart. Stay with us for more on this breaking news. The window may have closed, but this deal can still be done provided the Premier League had received all the relevant paperwork by 6pm.

i will be so jealous if they get him, cracking player...

i've lost all interest in football right now..it will get rekindled against utd im sure but my faith in this club gets tested a lot sometimes

usually at least once a week. Ive stopped wearing my shirt after this week, we have only won 2 games when ive worn it in the last year. hoping the new one has better luck with it!

part of me wishes i didn't buy a shirt or shit like that cos the money doesn't go towards gettin anyone in...petty maybe but it's really got to me today to see shitty teams signing players on loan and we can't even do that..couple that with us sending an established player out on loan just makes for one unhappy pappy!

Tea bag....

"It (The Rafael van der Vaart deal) is still dragging on. We have been trying to do something but we are waiting to see if it has all gone through and we are hoping it has. It's something to do with clearance. I think he was going to Bayern Munich yesterday for £18m and suddenly he became much cheaper. They let me know around 1600 BST that he was available for £8m and for that money he is a top player who will definitely improve us. The fee has come crashing down because the deadline is so close. He's a great passer of the ball, he's a top footballer, he will join in here and be a big plus for us. We were also interested in Ryan Babel, he was a player we made an enquiry about but it never came close."

WTF's all that about? How does his value suddenly drop by £10m :huh: ?

Hope Spurs dont get VDV...how shit would that be. Suds again, twisting the arm of the premier league because they couldnt get a deal done in time!? Then again, all droopy face's previous clubs have had problems with non-legit transfer dealings and police probes...i hope they go to fucking town on him. aha.