IGNORED

Celebrity Juice..

marcopaulo

people seem to rave about this so i watched it cos its on now..after 5 minutes i was annoyed with myself cos i listened to other people cos they don't know what they're on about..anyone a fan? that kenneth lime did some impression of jedward and the audience was in stitches but i didn't get it?

usually a fan but this ep was really poor. possibly the shows gone stale

people seem to rave about this so i watched it cos its on now..after 5 minutes i was annoyed with myself cos i listened to other people cos they don't know what they're on about..anyone a fan? that kenneth lime did some impression of jedward and the audience was in stitches but i didn't get it?

It could be you are getting old. I say this cos I have gone through this sort of thing myself. People rave about a great comedy show and me, having a good sense of humour, watch it and get left cold.

I saw a bit of Celebrity Juice and changed channels within minutes. I accept that youngsters who laugh at anything might like it. For myself and IMO only, it is total crap.

usually a fan but this ep was really poor. possibly the shows gone stale

don't wanna sound like one of those people that says my opinion is right and everyone should think like that but what is funny about it? honestly..i got the jist of the kind of stuff that goes on so could you please explain what is funny? is it just a childish thing as been suggested?

don't wanna sound like one of those people that says my opinion is right and everyone should think like that but what is funny about it? honestly..i got the jist of the kind of stuff that goes on so could you please explain what is funny? is it just a childish thing as been suggested?

mostly its jus the presenter bein childish, and imo would be better with a different host, didnt like the show at 1st because of him, then grew on me. funny in a buzzcocks kinda way, but general pop culture and idiot topics rather than music. if it didnt have holly an fern to look at, u'd only have the harry hill(agree with every1 else on him) fans watchin it.

cant do it...worse 15 minutes of my life watching this shite...baywatch run ohh help me im drownin and the crowd are roaring with laughter! SEC-TOOORE as it is pronounced in america(apparently) had the crowd bein carried out on stretchers through too much laughin..im shocked this is so popular? i must have missed something serious that happened in this country

Never seen it.

But (for me) Harry Hill!?!? WTF?

Funny as getting your foreskin caught in your flies.....and he keeps on winning awards. Baffles me.

Harry Hill is hilarious <3

also, I've not seen Celebrity Juice, but the only reason I'd tune in was to get a good look at Fearne Cotton.