IGNORED

G'day From Townsville Queensland Australia

snowydicolas

Hey Guys ! Ive been an everton fan all my life and just thought id pop on the forum and see whats going on!!

Townsville has just got its own football team so its awesome to get 100% behind my home town team! which is North Queensland Fury FC

I dont know if any of you know that Mark Hughs plays for us now he came through Everton youth

Hey Snowy welcome.

Was a strange team when Hughes made his one and only (very brief) premier league appearance for us (West Ham at Goodison, December 2006)...

Everton: Howard, Yobo, Stubbs, Lescott, Nuno Valente, Van der Meyde (Vaughan 72), Osman (Weir 82), Carsley, McFadden, Johnson, Beattie (Hughes 90).

Subs Not Used: Wright, Vidarsson.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/6183306.stm

Hope he does well for you

Hey Snowy welcome.

Was a strange team when Hughes made his one and only (very brief) premier league appearance for us (West Ham at Goodison, December 2006)...

Everton: Howard, Yobo, Stubbs, Lescott, Nuno Valente, Van der Meyde (Vaughan 72), Osman (Weir 82), Carsley, McFadden, Johnson, Beattie (Hughes 90).

Subs Not Used: Wright, Vidarsson.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/6183306.stm

Hope he does well for you

we would be lost without him in our defense pulled out some really top performances this year

Moyes substituting a forward for a defender, why am i not suprised!? :lol:

Welcome, I spent three months working in Townsville. I met an Ozzie Evertonian while over there who came up to me in a bar as I was wearing an Everton shirt. Wonder if it could have been you? Can't be many toffee's in Townsville.

I dont think it was me mate don't see many people with everton shirts on bit if i did i probably would have talked to you lol

Id say id probly be the only person walking around townsville who wears one hey

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Snowy, my nephew plays in Australian club football. He is based close to Tingalpa in Brisbane. His team finished second to Queensland the year before the A-League started. He has coached with Jason Kearton, former Everton goalkeeper. Decent standard, he reckons, may be equivalent of Blue Square Leagues here. He is always about in his Everton shirts and realises Tim Cahills contribution has helped put Everton on the map in Oz.

Hi Snowy, my nephew plays in Australian club football. He is based close to Tingalpa in Brisbane. His team finished second to Queensland the year before the A-League started. He has coached with Jason Kearton, former Everton goalkeeper. Decent standard, he reckons, may be equivalent of Blue Square Leagues here. He is always about in his Everton shirts and realises Tim Cahills contribution has helped put Everton on the map in Oz.

i supported Everton before Cahill played for em, but now that he does its made it even better

if you guys have a chance look out for a League highlights there not to bad. I am part of the active support for the Fury and love it so much

• 1 year later...