IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Yep. 12 players in (or whatever it is?) and the team look disjointed. No surprise.

Whoevers in charge was silly to give him money. G-man's the only one worth a spot in the first 11.

Could arguably say the same about Spurs. Been very lucky to win both games IMO. They haven't changed much of the back 4 though which has probably contributed to the 2 clean sheets. Though once they do gel, they should be a real force.

Tokyo has been chosen to host the 2020 Olympic Games.

2020 ? That frightens the fuck out of me - still living in 2003 sometimes - but it's an adequate decision and got no real complaint. 1964 saw the last time Japan hosted the Olympics but it should be a colorful event. Much better choice than Istanbul or Turkey.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101016550

I thought he already had? Then again I hardly ever watch MOTD anyway.

Can't argue with that, and would go as far to say, never watch Match of the Day or anything they put on one of their awful piece of shit ITV stations for highlights.

As we can see here, the general problem would seem to be the presenters themselves. It seems the BBC and ITV make a determined effort to find the most boring, banal, irritating cunts they can find, and put them in a studio for 'game analysis'.

I don't mind Shearer too much though. Hansen isn't too bad, despite his Liverpool connections - but doesn't he pocket around £60,000 a show just for sitting there, poker faced, for a few minutes an episode ? Absolute joke.

Lawrenson isn't too bad either, but there's a few names and faces out there you simply can't abide and can't manage a watch either, as a direct result of it. Putting this club on last, often enough, for match highlights, is just one more black mark against them.

It found Manchester City offer the cheapest season tickets in the Premier League and are the only club to sell them for less than £300, with their £299 tariff lower than three Conference Premier sides.

And they're starting to get close to filling the stadia. A move every club should.

ST's should be relatively cheap, so you can guarantee the income and the support.

The Bundesliga has this down to a Tee.

Edited by tenaciousj