IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Was thinking about taking Josh to the NBA game at the O2 arena (New York Nets v Toronto Raptors) but the cheap seats (£35) are already sold out....best price available is £88 :( . Plus £17.50 parking. And the wife wanted to come.

Looks like the Plymouth Raiders then :unsure: .

I love Question Time.

Just thought I'd put that out there.

Me also...was on it once (audience, not panel :lol: ). Didn't get to contribute but the guy next to me asked a question so I was on screen quite a lot B) .

Got a piss-boring panel though (Michael Winner, Francis Maude, Susan Kramer, Peter Hain and Marie O'Riordan [editor of Marie Claire]).

Torres wants out?

"...(Torres) wanted assurances over the future of the club when Liverpool were bought out by the new owners. Torres's camp believes that promises have been broken. Liverpool are not the club that Torres joined and the striker is pessimistic over the future and his patience has worn thin with the absence of investment or activity since the takeover."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jan/28/fernando-torres-chelsea-transfer-liverpool

Torres wants out?

"...(Torres) wanted assurances over the future of the club when Liverpool were bought out by the new owners. Torres's camp believes that promises have been broken. Liverpool are not the club that Torres joined and the striker is pessimistic over the future and his patience has worn thin with the absence of investment or activity since the takeover."

http://www.guardian....nsfer-liverpool

maybe because of this :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/9377256.stm

?

5th round draw

Fulham or Tottenham v Bolton or Wigan

Man Utd v Crawley

Everton or Chelsea v Reading

Leyton Orient v Arsenal

Birmingham City v Sheff Wed

Stoke City v Brighton

Notts County or Man City v Aston Villa

West Ham v Burnley

Crawley must be just a little happy :) .

Be surprised if there are many (any) teams left from outside the premier after that sadly.

dunno Mike, Arsenal were lucky against Huddersfield as were City against Notts County. Utd stuttered against lower league teams, so its not completely all over.