IGNORED

Wayne Rooney

Guest Reg Reagan

Is anybody actually surprised Rooney is jumping ship from United after no doubt telling Fergie and the United fans he'll be there for the long term (like he told Moyes and will tell next boss)?

He seems to be behaving like the ultimate spoiled child, with particular emphasis on the child!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

Now it looks like he will go (BBC Link) what was our sell on percentage again?

Should be a welcome boost seeing as i think he'll only go to City becuase simply put they wil offer THE most £, which is good for us!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

On another note, not that we didn't already now it more than ANYONE. At least aaaaall the Utd supporters can now be laughed at by him, just like when he left us laughing his head off (please don't get into the we needed to sell debate etc... I know it all, I worshipped him as well & I honestly mean that!) but he really now does believe his own hype & honestly I feel a little bit sorry for him because he has now gone full circle from the Golden Boy of English football (when with us I might add) to just another low IQ, money grabbing, scum bag and that's being kind!!!

if i am correct we used to have a sell on clause of 25%, however isnt that void now????

dunno, but if this story is to be believed, it could amount to a mere £1.25m if so!! http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/rooney-could-quit-united-for-only-1635m-2110324.html

EDIT: my maths isn't so good today!

Edited by ooberman

I for one, hope that this situation, will not be a springboard for Evertonians to start taking the Micky out of S.A.F.,just because he is now in the same situation Davie was in some years ago! It would not be right, and would be very childish. We all know that Rooney is prize tnuc, and a money grabbing little shitbag, but that is no reason to be disrespectful to the situation S.A.F. finds himsef in now, and another thing is..................ah fuck it, its bleedin hilarious, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by bassman

I for one, hope that this situation, will not be a springboard for Evertonians to start taking the Micky out of S.A.F.,just because he is now in the same situation Davie was in some years ago! It would not be right, and would be very childish. We all know that Rooney is prize tnuc, and a money grabbing little shitbag, but that is no reason to be disrespectful to the situation S.A.F. finds himsef in now, and another thing is..................ah fuck it, its bleedin hilarious, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quality :lol: .

I think that it's inevitable that Manchester City will sign him come January. Which will mean he will be hated at Goodison, Anfield & Old Trafford. He'll only need City of Manchester and DW to complete his collection :rofl: I think that he'll probably get games as he is a quality player and do well for them, but City are still shite, the money isn't everything and he'll probably leave in the same manner Robinho did to someone like Chelsea/Accrington Stanley.

From what I am reading, Rooney will be sold in January. I Also believe we get anywhere between 25 and 30 percent of his transfer fee. Based on the numbers I'm hearing, this could be anywhere between 15 and 20 million pounds. That is a significant number. I think we could buy a world class striker or winger or whatever we need with that sort of cash. What do you guys think we need? Do you think we would spend? And most importantly do you think we will get the cash? This is assuming Rooney is sold, so I'm not looking for a 'he's staying at united' post. Cheers!