IGNORED

Wayne Rooney

Guest Reg Reagan

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9107905.stm

Liverpool

In what would be another controversial move for Rooney, Liverpool may offer the opportunity of a swap deal for Fernando Torres. But with Rooney's Evertonian heritage and the lack of Champions League football, the deal looks unlikely from the outset, even with new owners NESV freshly installed.

there might actually be murder if that happened....

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings and hello. Is it me or was his statement exactly the same with the one he made when he left Everton? Can any1 find it?

29th August 2004 he said...

"I am gutted at what's been happening. It is clear to all of us that it's time to leave."

"I am disgusted by some of the statements made by Everton. All clubs have to sell players sometimes even Manchester United and Arsenal."

Who knew he was so perceptive :lol: ?

its all an elaborate scam to get the Glazers to spend ;) Glazers know Rooney is a money machine, so he with Fergie divised a plan to make it look like Rooney was going, scaring them into spending promises...great execution imo. The Rooney 'protests' got everyone thinkin sooner rather than later, a players health is key n everyone at the club knows it!

Rooney-gate? Winners: Alex Ferguson, Gabriel Agbonlahor, Rooney/Stretford's Bank managers. Losers: Rooney, Stretford, Glazers, Rio Ferdinand. Gabby Agbonlahor gone way up in my estimation for his public comments on all this bloody nonsense, Ferdinand gone down (even lower!) for his enabling comments making this seem usual. 490,000 UK public servants to be made redundant, widespread wage, benefits and service cuts. How many local, ordinary United fans can actually afford to go and see Rooney in OT? And here's Rooney throwing his fucking toys out of his pram yet again to double his paltry wage from 90k to 180k. Poor him.

But, are any Everton fans actually surprised? I'm not. We know what he's like and now, I think, everyone else does too.

Edited by Ian C

Rooney-gate? Winners: Alex Ferguson, Gabriel Agbonlahor, Rooney/Stretford's Bank managers. Losers: Rooney, Stretford, Glazers, Rio Ferdinand. Gabby Agbonlahor gone way up in my estimation for his public comments on all this bloody nonsense, Ferdinand gone down (even lower!) for his enabling comments making this seem usual. 490,000 UK public servants to be made redundant, widespread wage, benefits and service cuts. How many local, ordinary United fans can actually afford to go and see Rooney in OT? And here's Rooney throwing his fucking toys out of his pram yet again to double his paltry wage from 90k to 180k. Poor him.

But, are any Everton fans actually surprised? I'm not. We know what he's like and now, I think, everyone else does too.

You absoloutly nailed it with this comment mate!! Seriously though, Utd fans, i bet you, didnt think he was capable of doing that to them ...

what did agbonlahor say?

Yeah what did he say ???

I think this is excellent news for Everton, provided that we still get a cut of Man Utd's profit in the future and that Rooney will leaves within the next 3 years..

Very strange state of affairs that shouldn't have been aired out in the media for the last week or two... unless that was their plan all along.. maybe Rooney can celebrate with some REALLY high class hookers now? :lol:

Imo he didn't. Rooney and his agent did.

James Lawton in The Independent...

"Maybe there is someone at Old Trafford, and perhaps it might even be Sir Alex Ferguson, in a mood to celebrate.

So let's hope some kind soul is handy with a damp towel to place over his head and the key to a darkened room.

Let's be very sure about one thing. There was only one winner yesterday when Wayne Rooney jettisoned his avowed concerns about the crippled ambition of Manchester United and signed a new five-year contract.

It was Rooney, and this remained implacably true however hard Ferguson attempts to get out the message that the player has apologised to the manager, the club and the fans, including the desperate souls who less than 24 hours earlier had gathered around his mansion in balaclavas and under the pitiful misapprehension that either he or his agent gave a Marlboro dog-end for their feelings."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/james-lawton-rooney-wins-if-winning-is-a-huge-pay-rise-and-making-matchwood-of-uniteds-image-2114171.html

• 4 weeks later...

What a f'king hypoctite Ferguson is, re Stretford in particular. Laughable...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9207598.stm

Are you surprised? Ferguson is an arsehole, I can't stand him.

I still remember him saying the Man U fans love Rooney because he's one of their own who came through their youth system :unsure:.