IGNORED

Bellamy To Liverpool?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All he ever does is go on about the redshite, then has the cheek to call a proper evertonian bitter, obviously he is a proper redshite also, never been to a game, never critisize the RS players, superiour opinion and always so well informed, always a wannabe, hanger on, sheep, pleb. ZED, get the gimp

RESPECT VALUE = 0

Edited by Zed

Do you not expect me to defend my players when all kinds of poo is being spouted from some?

32398[/snapback]

You are priceless, Bellendamy signs the team you "support" and all of a sudden hes the fookin bollox

BLIND RED SHIOTE

All he ever does is go on about the redshite, then has the cheek to call a proper evertonian bitter, obviously he is a proper redshite also, never been to a game, never critisize the RS players, superiour opinion and always so well informed, always a wannabe, hanger on, sheep, pleb. ZED, get the gimp

RESPECT VALUE = 0

32393[/snapback]

Silly billy, I have to resort to that, becasuse every time I have an argument with you you put me on your ignore list

Or your come backs are so fookin lame, or you change the subject, dare I mention OXYMORONS

What are you on? :wacko:

I was having a discussion with people. And one of you decide to resort to name calling without any reason. What was the comeback...oh yes...My views dont count...clearly you have run out of arguments and have to retort to such posts. I dont take the piss unless referred to in a silly fashion.

Dear oh Dear, Please lads, Xavier has been coming on here for some time now without causing any hassle, there seems to be some animosity from several members tonight, but for no particular reason that i can see. WHY. ?

We try to welcome supporters from other Clubs, like Palace, Boro, and Albion, as long as they have something constructive to say, and not ruin all the threads by turning them into private arguments. It shouldnt be any different just because they support our neighbors. Get a grip of yourselves.

What i find quite alarming is that 3, or is it 4 of the people involved are Cyber Stewards :blink: Thats not setting a very good example is it.

Edited by toffeelicker