IGNORED

Bellamy To Liverpool?

Dear oh Dear,  Please lads, Xavier has been coming on here for some time now without causing any hassle,  there seems to be some animosity from several members tonight,  but for no particular reason that i can see.  WHY. ?

We try to welcome supporters from other Clubs, like Palace, Boro, and Albion, as long as they have something constructive to say, and not ruin all the threads by turning them into private arguments.  It shouldnt be any different just because they support our neighbors.  Get a grip of yourselves.

What i find quite alarming is that 3, or is it 4 of the people involved are Cyber Stewards :blink:   Thats not setting a very good example is it.

32466[/snapback]

Point taken but that killed the forum :(

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point i'm trying to make is that this forum is, and always has been, the best Blue forum on the net, but if all the threads degenerate into all out slanging matches every time someone other than a blue comes on line, we might as well make it a closed shop. Cos it will just go Downhill fast and end up like all the other forums with nothing of any interest being discussed, and all the threads being filled with rubbish, and personal arguments.

I'd just like to keep it the No 1 forum that its always been.

Cheers.

The point i'm trying to make is that this forum is, and always has been, the best Blue forum on the net, but if all the threads degenerate into all out slanging matches every time someone other than a blue comes on line, we might as well make it a closed shop.  Cos it will just go Downhill fast and end up like all the other forums with nothing of any interest being discussed, and all the threads being filled with rubbish, and personal arguments.

I'd just like to keep it the No 1 forum that its always been.

Cheers.

32498[/snapback]

Correct. It`s enjoyable, but not when everytime you raise a topic you`re slagged simply because u raise a topic that doesn`t suit everybody. It`s a good site and well moderated. Everybody has a different take on things.........so let the banter roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If someone questions your opinion start accepting it then rather than comming up with page long explainations why you are rite, we are ALL entitled to an opinion!

32504[/snapback]

rite...............means right in English!

You and i had different opinions about VDM, BUT WE DIDNT START CALLING EACH OTHER NAMES AND SLAGGING EACH OTHER OFF.

And HEH (HEH means tit in english).........NO NEED FOR ALL THAT EITHER, IT DOESNT HELP WHEN YOU ARE JUST HERE TO WIND PEOPLE UP.

You and i had different opinions about VDM, BUT WE DIDNT START CALLING EACH OTHER NAMES AND SLAGGING EACH OTHER OFF.

And HEH  (HEH means tit in english).........NO NEED FOR ALL THAT EITHER, IT DOESNT HELP WHEN YOU ARE JUST HERE TO WIND PEOPLE UP.

32518[/snapback]

This was gona be my point last night licker, we dont agree but we dont argue with eachother, i'v checked back and prior to the "name calling" accusation the only thing Xavier was called is Red poo.

This situation is pissing me off now if having Red poo members means we are going to do a Tony Blert and go into PC overdrive and ban our name for our neighbours so as not to offend the minirity.

Its simple everyone who has name called stop it please.

Liverpool fans your on an Everton forum so you have to accept the term red poo, RS, the poo etc.

People please lets pour some oil on troubled waters.

A freedom of speech is a great thing to have, but when it reverts to petty name calling it removes some of the credibility of the site.

By all means there will be fallings out, but could we maintain a certain level of maturity please. This is a blinding site who's members feel is a place to discuss, banter and debate, keep it that way please.

ATB

Mac