IGNORED

Baxter

Louis

on the serious side, do you think Jose will ever make it? I had high hopes for him a few seasons back, however he seems to have gone a little stale. We should look at loaning him out to get some first team experience.

If my memory serves me correctly, he's the one that's been popping up with goals for the reserves, I'd really like to see him and Gueye get some time soon...

When Everton came down to Melbourne for the pre-season match, after the game I and many other fans were hanging on the sidelines for autographs. Of course Timmy came out and was swamped all along the barrier as he made his way along. The rest of the team had gone down to the changerooms but the subs were doing a warm down. Amongst those were Beckford, who was beckoned by the crowd to take some pics and sign... also was Baines. And the only one other player to come across to the fans was our lad Baxter... although I did hear a few guys behind me say "Who is he?"

Bit off topic but was laughing today at just how much reserves like Baxter get played. I went for my new home shirt before KO today and noticed that a really nice white Audi had pulled into where the players park. Intrigued, me and my Dad went over to one of the stewards and asked who's it belonged too (expecting someone like Heitenga or Arteta) so you can imagine our surprise when the fella turned round and said 'Oh, that's Skodran Mustafi's car'

:o

It's not bad sitting on the bench my friend.

Bit off topic but was laughing today at just how much reserves like Baxter get played. I went for my new home shirt before KO today and noticed that a really nice white Audi had pulled into where the players park. Intrigued, me and my Dad went over to one of the stewards and asked who's it belonged too (expecting someone like Heitenga or Arteta) so you can imagine our surprise when the fella turned round and said 'Oh, that's Skodran Mustafi's car'

:o

It's not bad sitting on the bench my friend.

My guess is that the final word in the first sentence should have been "paid" and not "played".

Doesn't make a lot of sense as it stands....but it's a post from planet dark so par for the course :P .