IGNORED

If Mikkel And Timmy Leave? Whats Next?

evertonblue

Towards the 2nd half of the game today, while we were playing poorly, finishing poorly i mean. And doing stupid things. I came to realize we would be in a relegation battle, or at best we will finish mid table.

Now i hope we can keep our big players. But the reality is this.

No player manager is going to want Arteta or Cahill playing for a club battling relegation, when they could be snapped up by more successful clubs with more money. E.G if an agents player sticks with a struggling club and plays poorly, chances are they end up in the lower divisions.

So i think the last few years we have done well. But players like Arteta and Cahill want more. I think we may see them move onto bigger clubs at the end of the season.

Now where are we if we loose these two? How could we possibly stay up without them?

Sigh. :(

Towards the 2nd half of the game today, while we were playing poorly, finishing poorly i mean. And doing stupid things. I came to realize we would be in a relegation battle, or at best we will finish mid table.

Now i hope we can keep our big players. But the reality is this.

No player manager is going to want Arteta or Cahill playing for a club battling relegation, when they could be snapped up by more successful clubs with more money. E.G if an agents player sticks with a struggling club and plays poorly, chances are they end up in the lower divisions.

So i think the last few years we have done well. But players like Arteta and Cahill want more. I think we may see them move onto bigger clubs at the end of the season.

Now where are we if we loose these two? How could we possibly stay up without them?

Sigh. :(

You say players like Arteta and Cahill want more, you mean they want to be higher up the table and perhaps win a trophy or two, well........pull your friggin finger out play your hearts out and inspire those around you....never know that might help a bit!

Anyway, where the hell would we be without Arteta's recent free kicks and corners and his side ways runs?.....I'm sure we'd be worse off with one of those power house midfielders willing to run at players and take a risk, for half the money.

Cahills a great little player and with the right player in front of him he will help us in a relegation battle.....and Cahill won't just ask to leave because we are struggling, nor for that matter will Arteta.We need goals to move up, they need to provide for the striker/s......not run away.

Another strange post. For the record arteta has been awful, Tim has chipped in with important goals but you are making them out to be Torres and gerrard...

Seriously, are you the one who loves Cahill in an unhealthy way?

It might be worth Cahill leaving just to stop your sickening posts!

Edited by Hafnia2

Do you speak English :mellow: ?

Well I know a guy who spoke to Cahill recently - the guy is an LFC supporter - and he asked Cahill if he ever thought about playing for the Reds, and Cahill said that his brother and father are both Reds fans while he was a Man Utd supporter growing up, but nothing will make him leave Goodison, he says that Everton have been too good to him and he loves the fans. He said the Evertonians is why he keeps signing contracts to stay at the club.

So I don't think we will lose Cahill until his retirement or someone wants to sell him.

Well I know a guy who spoke to Cahill recently - the guy is an LFC supporter - and he asked Cahill if he ever thought about playing for the Reds, and Cahill said that his brother and father are both Reds fans while he was a Man Utd supporter growing up, but nothing will make him leave Goodison, he says that Everton have been too good to him and he loves the fans. He said the Evertonians is why he keeps signing contracts to stay at the club.

So I don't think we will lose Cahill until his retirement or someone wants to sell him.

I've heard him say something along these lines a few times before, and he honestly sounds like a true Evertonian, not like some others who have said similar only to sound loyal, or to please the fans. I truly believe that Cahill's blood runs blue, I don't think he'd want to leave.