IGNORED

Liverpool (Away)

MikeO

:lol:

The floor's yours next time if you want Lex B).

:D Lets see if i just can write it up faster than you :D I dont think that ive writed ever(max 1 time) whole team judgement, but i might give it a shot ;)

edit: btw tryed to quote last post both, from you and mikeO, but just cant get it working on this forum :D (multiquote)

Edited by LexKing

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the full re-run on Liverpool TV Gary Gillespie says...

"Heitinga just barges into him.....there's no need for Fernando Torres to go down that easy though."

When I was watching it it looked to me like Torres was the one who ran into Heitinga and then went down like a little girl.

When I was watching it it looked to me like Torres was the one who ran into Heitinga and then went down like a little girl.

Johnny moves to close down whoever had the ball (don't remember who), Torres has his back to him but has a little glance over his shoulder so he knows he's coming and goes down like he's been shot....obviously he had no obligation to move but the dying swan act was totally premeditated. And he stays down. Then he has a word with the ref about the nasty mean Dutchman, Johnny offers his hand (looks like he's trying to make friends by patting the girly on her womanly shoulder) but Torres swats it away. Precious :rolleyes: .

Johnny's face is a picture....you can almost hear him saying to himself "What a wanker..." in Dutch :lol: .