IGNORED

When Is Enough, Enough?

Blue75

Ok if it wasn't for the team pulling the club through the mire, we are still on a rugged path to nowhere.

How many more years can we put up with Kenwright and his inabilities?

Hate to point the finger at him, but he is the owner of the club, and therefore the buck stops with him.

Kings Dock

The Nyarko balls up

The Rooney £50m valuation lie

Pienaar being allowed to leave for nothing

Then there is the 24/7 claims of looking for investment from the day he took over, 12 years ago. Thats 105,120 hours of searching. I'm sorry but that's just not adding up for me.

And right now. Unable to strengthen the side for even loan players. I mean what the hell is going on. It's embarassing and to be honest we may as well not have signed the likes of Fellaini, and Rodwell is one good season away from becoming a United player.

Kopites don't put up with it, why the hell do we?

Pienaar being allowed to leave for nothing :mellow: ?

Any player at any club can leave for nothing if he makes his mind up to.

Meaning that we have had opportunities to give him a new contract, but haven't done. The money we spent on Billy could have been put to better use.

We have offered him a new contract, he's chosen not to sign it.

(But I agree the Bily money could have been better spent)

I feel they moved heaven and earth to tie up Arteta who's been as useful as Preki, yet Pienaar they wouldn't budge. If it's because we have no money, well then that is also a problem, and clearly a bigger problem.

Ok if it wasn't for the team pulling the club through the mire, we are still on a rugged path to nowhere.

Hate to point the finger at him, but he is the owner of the club, and therefore the buck stops with him.

Kings Dock

The Nyarko balls up

Then there is the 24/7 claims of looking for investment from the day he took over, 12 years ago. Thats 105,120 hours of searching. I'm sorry but that's just not adding up for me.

And right now. Unable to strengthen the side for even loan players. I mean what the hell is going on. It's embarassing and to be honest we may as well not have signed the likes of Fellaini, and Rodwell is one good season away from becoming a United player.

We have been trying to persuade Piennar to sign for 2 years now so you cant really have a go there, if a player wants to leave he will.

The Rooney lie??? Its called negotiating a fee. What did you expect him to say, we only want £20M?

How do you know he isnt looking for investment?

Why was it a waste of time signing Felli?

If Rodwell is one good season away from being a United player then we are one good season away from a massive profit on him

they tied arteta up cos he is our most skillful and influential player..ok he isn't on form but that is temporary..his class is permanent and is showing glimpses of coming back in the last couple of games which tells me it is largely down to tactics...as for pienaar he has been a greedy fuck when he hasn't influenced this team nearly as much as arteta or players like cahill and cahill doesn't cry for parity..he's too much graft with little end product most the time and that has been shown a lot this season..his partnership with baines is great but we know who the better player is out of the two..baines just needs to find another player who can play a 12 yard pass into his feet and cut inside to make space for him and track back to help out..osman is ready to replace pienaar and is far better on the left than the right cos he can come inside where he is most effective..and like duncan said how do you know bill isn't lookin for investment? and as for fellaini signing a waste of time..you're talkin shite

We have been trying to persuade Piennar to sign for 2 years now so you cant really have a go there, if a player wants to leave he will.

The Rooney lie??? Its called negotiating a fee. What did you expect him to say, we only want £20M?

How do you know he isnt looking for investment?

Why was it a waste of time signing Felli?

If Rodwell is one good season away from being a United player then we are one good season away from a massive profit on him

Oh dear.

Kings Dock

The Nyarko balls up

oh dear.

Don't forget the Fortress Sport Fund lie too. "The money will be in the bank in the morning." Still waiting for that one :unsure:. Not to mention the money that was ringfenced for King's Dock :rolleyes:.

I don't like Kenwright any more. I'm appreciative of him saving us from Johnson but the longer he stays the less respect I have for him for doing that. He's lied to all of so many times, our debt has ballooned under him, we've sold off our off field assets, we're now being forced to sell our onfield assets, he's made monumental fuck ups in regards to a new stadium.

There are more negative aspects to Kenwright's reign than positives, IMO.

Oh, and I absolutely hate being an Evertonian during the transfer windows :angry:.

Kenwright has done a lot for the club, mortgaged his house just to buy the club. He's put money into the club for Davey to sign players (Yak, Bily, Heitinga, Felli).

The Yak was an excellent signing until he got injured.

Bily looks to have something, not sure what he has but just something.

Heitinga has been poor this season but we would get 7.5-10m for him so profit their

Felli is quality, been excellent this season.

The debt is £50m. Manageable.

Dont forget aswell, we have to be self-sufficient in the next 4 years, the additional investment will come soon enough but not at the expense of destabilizing the club again.

Thats only if we get into Europe though...

I seem to remember Elstone revealing at the Kirkby shed inquiry that Kenwright hasn't put a penny of his own money into Everton.

Yeh pretty sure this is true.

different thread, same BK bashing. I disagree with the amount of shit he gets given, if you dont like it tough shit you condescending sod.

Hang on a second, you started in with a flippant comment, I just came back.

I left one forum because people jumped on you for having an opinion, but not really contributing to the discussion.

In this instance how about saying why BK is doing well for Everton, I'm all happy to have a discussion about it. But facts are facts, and you can't argue with the fact that in 9 years Bill Kenwright has done very little to improve this club.

If you want a forum where everyone agrees with you you're going to have to start your own.....and then ban everyone who doesn't tread the party line.

Rather defeats the object for me :) .

Well why don't people discuss the points rather than make cocky comments? Surely that's what a discussion forum is all about? I don't expect people to agree with me, I don't agree with everyone else, but surely you need to have some kind of retort in the form of an opinion if your going to criticise other people's opinions.

Well why don't people discuss the points rather than make cocky comments? Surely that's what a discussion forum is all about? I don't expect people to agree with me, I don't agree with everyone else, but surely you need to have some kind of retort in the form of an opinion if your going to criticise other people's opinions.

Actually, I apologise. It was mimmicking my post earlier. And I don't know why I said that to the other poster.

Sorry lads.