IGNORED

Really Worried About Felli

Finn balor

With the news that Felliani is the next player to be offered a new contract i am really worried unless we make a statement of intent in the transfer market he will fuck us off and we have another peineer situation. Lets face it Dystin today has already aluded to the fact that instead of adding we are decreasing our numbers and Villa, stoke, birmingham. sunderland are way outbidding us. I rate Felli that high he would walk into United, City, Chelseas team and i think he is better than song at arsenal who is quality. Moyes cant do it forever on a shoestring i feel its make or break over the next six/twelve months and i fear the worst :huh:

I think it's around 2 and a half years. That's only a guess though.

Just looked on wiki. He signed a 5 year deal when he signed for us in 2008. So that would suggest he's out of contract in 2013. Which gives us 2 years. We should offer him something now so atleast it gives the board time to do something if he rejects.

I think it's around 2 and a half years. That's only a guess though.

Five year deal when he signed in Sept 2008....so spot on.

Don't know what sort of money he's on but if he keeps on like he is then it'll need looking at sooner than later.

Amazes me that the "experts" seem to completely miss how good he is. Someone who knows nothing about football might struggle to understand the significance of his contribution (wife watched the derby with me so I needed to explain) but no mention at all on MOTD or any of the reports I've seen (our own Sam Mackie excepted :P ).

Amazes me that the "experts" seem to completely miss how good he is. Someone who knows nothing about football might struggle to understand the significance of his contribution (wife watched the derby with me so I needed to explain) but no mention at all on MOTD or any of the reports I've seen (our own Sam Mackie excepted :P ).

I heard that during the match andy Gray was calling for him to be thrown upfront :blink:.

Agree with the sentiment and Felli has been outstanding this season - he was immense on Sunday. Just want to temper the debate with an observation that we had a similar situation last year where we wanted to pay Mikel what it took to secure him on a long term contract. I hope they can get Felli tied down long term and I sincerely hope there isn't a thread this time next year 'What to do with Fellaini'.

Just looked on wiki. He signed a 5 year deal when he signed for us in 2008. So that would suggest he's out of contract in 2013. Which gives us 2 years. We should offer him something now so atleast it gives the board time to do something if he rejects.

The club has already opened talks with him before Christmas but I will be very surprised if he signs