IGNORED

Potential Summer Signings

binman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the manager will have money to spend in the summer after felli,jags,baines,hietinger and rodders are sold off for about £100m! the manager (notice i'm not saying moyes) will get about £15m of that to spend so we is well sorted! :unsure::o:unsure:

You failed to mention Bilyaletdinov, he would be first on my list.

you everton fans who are saying that johan elmander would be a good signing are mad.

most bolton fans would tell you that hes shite, that hes had 12 good matches in 3 years , and that towards the end of his contract his form mysteriously improves for 3 months(hes shite again now).

hes a conman , a millionaire., and a twat, who has taken our club for a ride, and never repaid the 8 million we paid for the cunt.

up the whites!

heres a list of quality players who would make our team better-

Gary Cahill(bolton);;stephen ireland(villa);;zat knight(bolton);;lee cattermole(sunderland);;mark davies(bolton);;stuart holden(bolton);;paul scholes(utd);matt taylor(bolton);;shaun wright phillips(city);;johan elmander(bolton);;fabrice muamba(bolton);charlie adam(blackpool);;daniel sturridge(bolton);;

you everton fans who are saying that johan elmander would be a good signing are mad

I personally would not want many of the Bolton players you mention only Elmander, Muamba & Sturridge is a Chelsea player.

I would say that Heitinga Distin and Jags are all better then Knight and as good if not all are better then Cahill, Holden is unproven for me and both he and Davies look no better then Osman from what I have seen, Taylor I would be tempted with only for the fact he can play down the left flank but then again he's pretty shit.

Edited by EFC-Paul