IGNORED

Felli Out Rest Of Season And Cahill For 3 Weeks!

There is a proverb in my language "idi vettettavante thalayil pambu kadichu". which means " The man struck by lightning got bitten by a snake"

am i the only one not to understand that? sure there is some logic somewhere :)

our only chance of anything this season was the fa cup...we aren't consistent enough to mount a late charge for a good league position..get a few mins and survive then rebuild in the summer..if that means we have to sell which it will then so be it..summat needs shakin at this club before it drowns

There is a proverb in my language "idi vettettavante thalayil pambu kadichu". which means " The man struck by lightning got bitten by a snake"

Yep, except this man was an Evertonian!

Which means, that after he was struck by lightning and bitten by a snake, he was eaten by a tiger :(

BUT!.....The tiger didn't actually kill him......and he recovered, AND infact got stronger until he was better than he was before the bad luck, things were looking good for this man and people were expecting good things from him..............

But then he went out in a thunder storm....and was struck by lightning, and....

POOR EVERTONIAN MAN :(

http://www.gva.be/ni...geschreven.aspx

Fellaini's dad is unhappy with Everton, he says that doctors told Fellaini to rest and that he shouldn't have played against Sunderland.

Belgian national team coach Georges Leekens spoke to Fellaini on the phone: "Marouane sounded sad. I soothed him. It's normal to be upset when you're out for a long time again."

Why doesn't the spokesman have a name?

Mr D Moyes...

"That is completely wrong. We had to hold the boy back from training on the Tuesday and the Thursday and he trained on the Friday (before the Sunderland game)."

"We would never do that, it's a load of rubbish,"

"Who would do that? No-one would do it. We certainly wouldn't risk Marouane Fellaini who has been arguably our best player this season."

"Maybe his dad is upset because the boy is having another operation."

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2011/03/04/moyes-dismisses-fellaini-injury-claims