Next Seasons Kit?

Matt

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Go on evertondirect to see the official pics of the new away kit.

I don't like it tbh, it's exactly the same as the Puma one we had a few years ago.

I'll still buy it though.

using the link at the top of course ;)

I do really, really like it though - especially the socks! Keepers one im not bothered on though, prefer this seasons but that said its still smart. LCS proving why they won the contract at last!

If that's true, it'll mean the end of the Sergio Tacchini clothing range too. The contract is not with LCS per se, it's with a company who are licensees of Le Coq Sportif, Ecko, Kickers, Segio Tachnnini etc.

Have you heard who the replacement could be?

• 2 weeks later...

I always all 3 shirts and get a name and number and the Prem badges on the arms too, so I pay over £60 each time. Thank fuck I don't still get the full kits like I did when I was a kid. But, I buy Everton presents for family on birthdays and Christmas, and t-shirts and stuff for myself too. I must spend over a grand a year just on Everton alone if I add my season ticket money in :unsure:.

I always all 3 shirts and get a name and number and the Prem badges on the arms too, so I pay over £60 each time. Thank fuck I don't still get the full kits like I did when I was a kid. But, I buy Everton presents for family on birthdays and Christmas, and t-shirts and stuff for myself too. I must spend over a grand a year just on Everton alone if I add my season ticket money in :unsure:.

Are you an ST holder??

Edited by tenaciousj