Next Seasons Kit?

Matt

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Black collar on the home shirt? Whats that about?

Orange? Thats not orange that colour is more normally called baby poo.

think the collar is blue Rubes, just a lot of shadow (look to the right side of the collar, bit clearer maybe?)

Id say it was more gold than orange. and the away shirt? I think that is more a gold/mustard effort.

I like them both, the home was is exactly what we've been screaming for, for years. A clean, simple design, with traditional presence infused with modern ingenuity. Well done La Coq!

:blink:

Where's the orange? It's the trim of the sleeves and runs right around the inside of the collar. Should've been white IMO.

I'm glad they've took the template of the 3rd shirt from this season, that was a lovely shirt.

Its yellow isnt it? the same as the away kit?

love the home shirt, as said above, looks like this years away which for me is put best kit in years!

im sure the gold will be a match for the lining of the club crest yellow/gold which would make more design sense for me, but maybe im just a fruit!

• 2 weeks later...
THE new Everton away kit for the 2011/2012 season will be revealed by the Blues’ star player Jack Rodwell at Everton One, Goodison Park, tomorrow.

Fans are being invited to come along and be part of proceedings and get the chance to be amongst the first to order the new Everton away strip, which will be worn by the team for the first time when they travel to West Brom for the last away game of the season on 14 May

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2011/05/04/everton-fc-manager-david-moyes-braced-for-yakubu-return-as-leicester-mull-over-move-for-nigerian-100252-28630250/3/