Howard - shouldve done better with the goal but not much else to do

Baines - sleeping, needs to wake up

Distin - Ditto

Jags -usual solid self

Hibbo - no problems, nothing great

Neville - ditto

Rodwell - ditto

Cahill - he's playing?

Arteta - waste of time and space. Anyone should be able to put a pen away, though Baines shouldve stepped up and taken responsibility

Osman - again, the only glimmer of hope.

Anichebe - My mother told me that if youve got nothing nice to say dont say it. But bollocks to that, he is the definition of shite.

I also know that whenever I've worn that monstrosity I've never seen us win though. Needless to say, it doesn't get worn any more.

I want to get another shirt with Vellios on the back for my holiday in Greece....already got blue + third and the pink's down to about £4.50 in the shop.....but I'm still not going to buy it :unsure: .

I want to get another shirt with Vellios on the back for my holiday in Greece....already got blue + third and the pink's down to about £4.50 in the shop.....but I'm still not going to buy it :unsure: .

I don't blame you, I hate it more than last season's home shirt.

Apart from the goalkeeper I thought we were crap in every way it was possible for us to be crap in. Most of the players looked like they were in end of season mode, like they couldn't be arsed. The defence, although they threw themselves in the way of the ball at every opportunity, were organisationally and positionally rubbish. Wigan looked like they could walk right through us whenever they wanted. The midfield didn't help because defensively they provided no cover for the defence whatsoever. Not only that but, other than Osman, they didn't even attempt to get us moving forward. Then there's the forward line - there was literally nothing upfront for us. Cahill clearly isn't fit and Anichebe clearly isn't a footballer.

Wigan must be kicking themselves because they deserved the 3 points and we deserved to take nothing from that game, we stole a point. That being said, we've deserved more from games this season and come away with nothing.

Howard - Absolutely superb. He is the sole reason we've come away with a point from this game. While most infront of him were well off it, he was well and truly on his game. My MOTM.

Hibbert - I actually thought he had an OK game until we got the equaliser and Wigan came at us more. He backed off Rodallega every time he ran at him in that period and each time let him get on his favourd right foot for a shot or cross.

Jagielka & Distin - I'm putting them together because they had similar games. Like I said up above, they both put in numerous blocks but the majority of the time their heads were in the clouds in terms of knowing were their man was etc.

Baines - That possibly the worst game I've ever seen him have for us. Defensively awful and didn't really provide anything going forward. He did step up and show Arteta how it's done from the penalty spot though.

Osman - The only one of our midfielders who can come out of this game with any sort of credit. He was back to how he was before the United game - busy, busy, busy. He really was everywhere, and if Howard hadn't had such a good game he'd have been my MOTM for sure.

Rodwell - What exactly was his role? Was it to mark empty space? Because I have no idea what he was supposed to be doing out there. If he was supposed to be a second DM then he failed miserably because he did nothing to protect the defence. If he was supposed to be the driving force of the midfield then he failed there too. He was simply anonymous.

Neville - We know his role was as a DM and he failed too. The defence was exposed time and time again.

Arteta - He should never have started this game and his performance highlights that painfully. I say performance but there wasn't one really was there? He barely figured in the game, other than to miss the penalty.

Cahill - He's another one who shouldn't have started the game. What had he done against United that made him a shoe in for this game? Because in that game he looked unfit and off the pace and against Wigan he looked no better.

Anichebe - What an utterly woeful player this man is. That is all I have to say about him.

Guys,

While agreeing with most of what has been said, who was responsible for Cahill and Arteta starting? who is responsible for starting a player up front who would struggle to score in a sunday parks team?

Sorry, but Moysie has to take the lions share of blame for what occured, he has proven time and time again that he will not drop his favorite players, even if unfit! how the hell can he motivate the guys who stepped up to the plate while his favorites were out, and, in the main, did us proud? He may be able to take a 'rough diamond' amd turn him into a reasonable prem player, he may be able to get the best out of mediocre players, but he keeps proving he is tactically inept. No amount of cash and backing will cover this up.

Guest blueboy122

I just cant believe that Victor Anichebe gets anywhere near the first team, the lad brings nothing to the team and I actually mean that he has no attributes at all.

Guys,

While agreeing with most of what has been said, who was responsible for Cahill and Arteta starting? who is responsible for starting a player up front who would struggle to score in a sunday parks team?

Sorry, but Moysie has to take the lions share of blame for what occured, he has proven time and time again that he will not drop his favorite players, even if unfit! how the hell can he motivate the guys who stepped up to the plate while his favorites were out, and, in the main, did us proud? He may be able to take a 'rough diamond' amd turn him into a reasonable prem player, he may be able to get the best out of mediocre players, but he keeps proving he is tactically inept. No amount of cash and backing will cover this up.

He dropped Bily, Beckford and Gueye for Arteta, Cahill and Vic

Bily and has hardly stepped up to the plate has he?

Beckford certainly deserved dropping because he has been woeful for the past few games, his flat refusal to even challenge the defender for the ball alone means he deserved to be dropped. Stepped up to the plate, not a chance.Fair enough Vic is shite but he had no other real options open to him

Gueye has shown some decent touches and has been ok in flashes but thats about it.

If Cahill and Arteta are fit then they simply have to start before Bily, Beckford or Gueye so I dont see your point